What Book Are You Reading? - Part VIII

I just finished Dreamrider I think it was. It was pretty good until the end…

Aha, in comparison my book’s not very intellectual. ‘My Booky Wook’, Russell Brand’s autobiography.

Finally got the sequels in to “Awake” by Lisa McMann; “Fade” and “Gone”. The character in the book doesn’t need to go to sleep in order to become lucid and enter someone’s dream. Unfortunately she automatically gets pulled into another’s dream, even during the day, sometimes with dire consequences!

oh, yeah. I am still waiting for those…

Rereading The Dark Tower series by Stephen King. It’s still as amazing as ever.

Finished My Booky Wook…now on my old standby, Fight Club.

Exploring the world of lucid dreaming yee buddy

The Complete Science Fiction Treasury of H.G. Wells.

Couple thousand pages or so >.>

I’m currently reading Exploring The World of Lucid Dreaming by Stephen LaBerge! It’s a great LDing book! I’m almost done with it and I normally read it during WBTB. I highly suggest you guys read it.

DREAMSIDE by Graham Joyce

This book is so cool. It starts off with the main character having like 5 FA’s in a row.
He even does RC’s to make sure he’s awake and then he wakes up again.
It’s all about lucid dreaming! It involves shared dreaming too.
I can’t boast enough about how excited I am about starting this book. If I was the English teacher in a lucid dreaming community, this would be Mandatory reading for the students.

I’m such a dork. I’m reading two sci-fi short story compilations at once:
Year’s Best SF 12, edited by David Hartwell and Kathryin Cramer
Asimov’s Mysteries, by Isaac Asimov.

I can’t get enough scifi. :twirl:

Reading “The Chrysalids” for English Language Arts.

It’s not that bad so far, it’s kind of weird and slow moving. I mean, it’s interesting though, but I don’t understand why so many people have extra toes and crap…
And plus plants… every year it sounds like they’re crap, but it isn’t realistic.

At the moment I am reading a few books about survival because I’m going into the wild this summer.

Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep by Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche

I’m going to have to admit I am reading Twilight. I saw the first 2 movies and LUUURRRRRVED it… I would quite like my first LD to be all about Vampires, love it!!

any1 knows what the books are called again about the woman getting dragged into LD’s??? I saw a bit earlier about them but not all the names of them, etc !x

“Zen and the Art of Archery”, a cute little book by Eugen Herrigel that helped me review the main points of the Zen discipline.

Unscientific America: How Scientific Illiteracy Threatens Our Future
by Chris Mooney and Sheril Kirshenbaum

NLP for Teachers - How to be a Highly Effective Teacher by Richard Churches and Roger Terry.
I have been interested in NLP tecniques for many years, and, obviously, I work as a teacher.

I’ve always admired good teachers, so I wish you good luck!

I’m reading “Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters”, it’s funny xD

I’m just getting ready to finish “Debt Of Honor” by Tom Clancy
very good if your into military/political fiction :content: