ND Challenge #1

Ah, better recall today. I remember a weird fragment of nonsense and a lucid dream within a dream. :tongue: Nothing heroic unless flying while holding kittens counts.

Edit: Oh crap, I haven’t gotten around to reading many DJ’s yet so I haven’t voted. Do you still want me to vote if I get around to reading them?

@Kirbypowered
Sure you can still vote if you want to, or you can just wait until Sunday for the next voting period.

I rescued my friends from a horde of zombies…by fighting them off with a nerf gun. Well, it made sense in the dream world >.>

I also remember bits and pieces of another dream from a nap I took. It MIGHT have been a bit of a sequel…And moogle almost died . Will post as much as I can remember, as soon as I have time.

[edit]Holy Nerf Darts and The Old Lady and The Secret Society

My dream was just an ND where I missed a Kinnekulle train that was leaving Masthugget :razz:

One dream. I’m so glad it was a DO one!
… Here comes the chopper…

Cool, I’ll wait 'till next voting time.

Scores, sorry they’re a little later than usual.

[spoiler]
Dreamjutsu…235
Hexaditidom…60
moogle…220
GHOSTIE11…190
Carnun…170
Ysim…360
Kirbypowered…145
TheChris…65
Mugiwara…200[/spoiler]

New goal on Sunday, please be be prepared to vote around then also. :wink:

Oh, and I had 1 dream last night. It had rain but I wasn’t focusing on dreaming about water so it was a coincidence I believe.

Ok yesterday, the 24.09. , I remembered 3 NDs, one (unfortunately short) LD and completed the heroic rescue challenge :grin:

Today: 2 NDs.

Sorry I couldn´t post yesterday, only the piece in my DJ as some may have noticed. also today I might not have enough time to write the rest from yesterday and the two dreams from today… lets see.

Edit:
This means my points should be 115 at the end of today :boogie:

I had 1 ND that i can recall, and in it i completed the water goal again.

@TheChris
Yep, I had read you DJ and gotten the dream count yesterday but I didn’t know that you had completed the challenge at that time, so yep 115 points total for you :content:

Ill go away for an online conference tomorrow and wont be able to be here that much :tongue: but Ill see if I get time to vote :cool:

No dream recall for Saturday.

Well, not much recall today. I remember a rather short and boring dream about Minecraft and a fragment of what I’m guessing was an awesome and long dream.

Scores. Tomorrow I will post the next goal.
Be ready to vote. :grin:

[spoiler]
Dreamjutsu…265
Hexaditidom…60
moogle…220
GHOSTIE11…190
Carnun…170
Ysim…360
Kirbypowered…165
TheChris…115
Mugiwara…200[/spoiler]

Had a long and decent ND, but the content is way too private to share with the forum :tongue:

Here’s my latest. I’ve been able to recall something every night, and got a medium LD last night, but nothing related to the goals.
Again, really busy with schoolwork IRL, so I haven’t had much time to read other DJ’s. Sorry. :[
ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=599030#599030

New Goal!
Music

Play an instrument, listen to your Mp3 player, have the epic background music like in movies there to narrate your dreams.

Don’t forget to vote, just PM me that makes it easy to keep them all in one place. :content:

@Hexiditiom
That’s fine, :content: I’ll add them up.

Ack! I have 4 more dreams to type up from last night. (1 rescue…though the circumstances were fairly pathetic)

Rescuing a cat being chased/swimming away from a mouse >.>, choosing which part of a person gets eaten, sneaking around avoiding a kid’s slumber party and stealing their cake, and attempting to brew mead.

I should go chain myself to my DJ until I get caught up. :tongue:

[EDIT] (Ok Thursday night’s dream posted.)

[EDIT]Just a Game of Mouse and Cat, Shall I Eat His Arm, Or Leg First?, Silly Kids, Cake Are For Me!, and Xander’s Secret Stash O’ Mead

no recall today, just a small fragment :sad:

Haha, music in dreams is too easy for me :tongue: because music is a big part of my life :cool_raz: but its too early to say if I get a music dream this dream period :tongue:

Not much recall today, I only got 4 and a half hours of sleep last night. >_< I remember a fragment and what is either a fragment as well or just a short dream. I’ll go with fragment.

I’ll get these uploaded as soon as possible, I’ll get around to voting at some point too.