PDC scholarship [winners announced :) ]

Anyone has trophycase on MSN or something by chance? Please tell him to check his PM’s on LD4all! :smile:

thank you Q, its gonna be awesome!

Thanks again Q, and congrats everyone!

Thank you Q! :smile:

Thank you PasQuale I am SO excited and honored to of been chosen! Congrats to everyone who recieved a free pass and looking forward hearing everyones thoughts on the whole experience!!! :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

I’ll let trophycase know in case i see him in chat :cool_laugh: thank you so much! i am really looking forward to this!

Thank you siiw! I hope you can catch him before PDC starts.

I’m excited to see you all there tomorrow as well! :hyper: Be aware that the cookies there are more addictive than mine :tongue: And there is more than just cookies too - in the Outer Inn you get served whatever you wish and you will get your own room there. But all will be clear tomorrow. Also, prepare to have some weird dreams! Often happens with PDC participants. Ahh maybe I should just shut up now. You will enjoy it, I’m sure :happy:

Haha, it surely will be a good time there :content:

Cant wait to see how it will be :hyper: and of course the contests should be fun too :cool_laugh:

THE PDC HAS OPENED :hyper:

waiting for you to join the fun :grin:

I went there in a LD this morning! Guess i should post on both forums :grin:

Hope you all enjoy the PDC, I’m sure it will be a great experience :content: don’t forget to tell us how it goes/went! :wink:

I hope itll be fun, soon enough Ill leave this place (temporary :grin: )

/me waves :wave:

Where did the forum go?? :cry: :nuu:

do I see signs of addiction? :grin:

It’s back, but I think you noticed that too :content:

addiction? me? :peek:

it has been great :cool_laugh:

Ditto here, it was loads of fun, and very interesting and educational.
I’m glad to be back here though.
Yeah pasQuale, you’ve added the pharaoh!
:pharaoh:

I had so much fun and it was an amazing learning experience. I really enjoyed the mutual dreaming contests! I am still reading and catching up. I can’t wait till next year! Thank you SO much for such an awesome opportunity PasQuale! :content:

:crying: my computer breaks and I miss the party :meh: but I at least had fun those days I was present :tongue:

And of course the :pharaoh: is a great smiley :cool_laugh:

Hey, quit stealing my smiley! :pharaoh:

Ghostie11 I know your pain… My internet was on the outs the last week of the conference. :cry: I fell way behind and I’m still catching up on the reading.