I want to share this with you, but...

My life has been very intersting, and this is for those who beleive in the Indigo people. Ive posted it a few times on here, but then I get scared, and deleate it, mostly from Illumanati fears, and crap. I just feel uneasy, but at the same time I really want to tell someone. Its possible knowled of how to open a portal. Rather or not it is true, I dont know, I have yet to try it. I think the reason I havnt tried it, is because I want my friend with me when I do try it, and Im not going to see him until next year the story started with him, and I want to put in the final peace of this puzzle with him. I dont know what Im looking for maybie incouragment to tell you, to not be afraid. I think it is time, or atleast its getting very close as we near whatever is to come. Times are changing fast. Maybie I should just wait a little longer. I dont know.

I’m an Indigo too. What kind of powers do you have? I can control the weather.

Didn’t you post a thread about how to open the portal just about a month ago?

It’s this topic. He deleted himself every single entry after the first.

Indigo people ? Never heard of that term before… What is it ? (I promise I won’t comment on anybody’s post :smile: )

Yeah I think I noticed this, why Kava?

It wasn’t him, it was the Illuminati :peek:

I feel it required to bring back at least his last post for better comprehension:

Here it goes no paranoia, or deleates this time. Take a Y shaped stick, put a C.D in the center. In the dream the DC told me to write 1973 around it. The one should be in the 9 oclock position… the 9, in the twelve oclock position the 7 in the three oclock position, and the 3 in the six oclock. Then point the the number one at the bottom star of the big dipper. I doubt anything will happen I havnt tried it myself. let me know if anything does happen. As far as the rest of the story. Me, and my friend found this websight… www.matrixfiles.com with thousands of photographed top secreat documents. Most of it was political crap, a few was about UFO, and one of them showed how to build a portal using sticks. They were hard to read, so I was going to get a printer, to see if I could read them better, but we lost the disk, and the website was taken down, and remains as you see it now. Ten years latter is when I had the dream where the DC showed me how to build it. I think my main problem is, is I feel my life climaxing spirtualy I get overly excited, and end up making an ass of mysilf. You would have to know my story to know why I do this.

In the dream the DC told me to use 1973 which is when I was born, but you may want to use your birth year. I dont know. In my next LD Ill get more info about it. Lets pick a date, and time, and we can do it togeather. Ive got someone else on board. Lets say we do it on the next full moon at 11:11 pm. Let me know if you are on board with this. There is alot more to this story that is going on, but it leads to about three youtube videos involving cropcircles, and I dont wont to post youtube videos here, ill get in trouble, so if you want to here the rest PM me.

I think the only reason Q locked the other topic with a youtube video was because the topic was solely based around it. I’m sure she wouldn’t mind one link if it pertains to this topic :content:

OK… Now let me tell you Im not saying that this portal key will work, and Im not asking anyone to beleive anything Im telling them. I know I come off as being weird when something amazing happens to me, and here lattley things have been happning so fast I cant keep up with it anymore. Now this may not sound like a huge coincidence to you, but you would have to know where Im coming from to understand all this. Now I told you about me, and my friend finding the matrix files website where we found info days before it was taken down, and ten years latter I had the dream about building the portal. Well around all the time this was happning (when I was putting it all togeather) One day I was on youtube looking for some floyd songs, and I put it “On the run” Now I hardley ever listen to this song. I put it in, and I was lead to this… youtube.com/watch?v=AEK65v28LZc which was reported on August 13th 2010. Now look at this cropcircle, and it is pretty much like the portal that was described to me in the dream. A “Y” shaped stick with a C.D. in the middle.
Now like I said maybie all of this is nothing, maybie none of it is connected, but being how I am m open minded, and maybie too open minded. When shit like this happens too me I tend to maybie put too much into it, and end up making an ass of myself. Its all a chain of events that has lead me here. If I hadnt have become a Pink floyd fan many years ago then I would have not found the 13th cropcircle. If I hadnt married my wife I would of never found the matrix files websight. I would not have foud LD4all which lead me to dream, or to remmber the dream of making the portal. Evertyhing here latley is coming togeather, and loose ends are being tied up, and this scares me, as we get closer to 2012, or whatever. I mean amazing things are happning, but at the same time what if things are coming to an end. My life has been sooooo amazing spiritualy, an I dont want it to be over, but its like Im getting the answers now, and life is becoming more, and more dream like. Im a little scared guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=wLNLnjGN … re=related

Defintley watch that last youtube link. Its very beautyfull

Another bizzar thing is that the Pink floyd crop circle is in my related videos “Kavas weird find” That really blew my mind. You guys think Im insaine dont you? I was born in May Im crazy ass Gemini, and I have the word May on my right hand. The M is on my palm, and the A, and Y is formed in my veins on the back of my hand. Its a perfect A, and Y too. I just know that life is somewhat of a game, and I fel as if I am having a huge awakening just in time for whatevve. Now Im not saying aliens are communicating with me, but aliens seem to be communicating with me.

Excuse me, but what/who are the Illuminati exactly ?
I (roughly) know what Indigoes are (not sure whether I believe in that or not, but I’m not judging), but the Illuminati ? I thought they were the villains in one of Dan Brown’s novels ?
EDIT : I looked it up on Wikipedia, but there are many organizations (real or fictional) with that name, so I’m still lost :meh:

I think the Illumanati are there just to create fear, this is there only purpose. They want to lower our vibration, and control most everything. Im learning to ignore them, and just go with it. Thats what life is about you cant let fear stop you from doing your mission on this planet. Im learning that whatever happens happens. I feel protected by God, so I dont think any harm will come to me. Im still trying to figure out what the deal is with the Galatic federation of light. Does anyone know what there all about. I dont think its a hoax I think there the real deal, because they have been putting out alot of videos everyday prepairing us.

Well, I watched their video. It sounded more like political stuff than a real spiritual message. Like, Obama is our savior, something like that. (Maybe I can’t understand what it’s about because I’m not an Indigo, but, well, I’m just telling my opinion on it :content: ) And the name, Galactic-something, makes the thing sound like they’re a bunch of freaks who just escaped from a bad sci-fi book / movie. Again, no offense :content: Does the name make sense for you ?

Lol, so Kava, are you gonna do this thing or not?

I mean, it’s obvious that it’s going to work.

Chances are you are an Indigo, there are alot of us now, and you being here might mean that you are. Synchronicity leads us to where we need to be. Indigoes are very missunderstood. Our job is very simple to raise the vibration on this planet to prepair us, and we must all do our jobs. Now is a very critical time as we get closer. I dont know if the GFL is real, or not. I dont pay that much attention to them. All I know is Im doing my job with the info Im getting from the other side through art.
Are you fermilar wit Wesboro Baptist church. There the evil church that protest the funurals of solders with signs like “God hates fags”, God hates America" ocording to them God hates everything. Now to give you an example of how an indego would do there job Im fixing to show you. Ive wrote a book called “Bigfoot road”, and I used some of what I wrote to hopefully stop them, and start spreading love. Ther job is like the Illumanti to lower peoples vibration. Now you cant fight evil with more evil, but you can confuse the hell out of it, and maybie give it something to think about. I dont know if what I sent them will stop them, but hell Im doing my job. I feel Im doing what I was sent here to do. Much like how I have 5 DJ, and my practice with LD. Everything in the universe is synchronized, and connected. By the way. Take the Indigo test if you want to find out if you are one like I said chances are you are. (If you believe in that sorta thing. Im not trying to shove my newage beleif down your throwt, but… It has made my life very entersting. Anyway this is the weird message I sent to Wesboro baptist. I have yet to here from them. They probley think Im a nutcase, but no crazier then they are. They are brainwashing kids, and there going to grow up with hate in there heart. I dont know what there real deal is, I honestly dont beleive that they actualy think that I think there is something else going on. So here is the message. Its a little outthere so…

Hello… I have a very importent message for you. It is importent you hear this. Did you know that if you take the number 7, and turn it counter clockwise until it becomes the letter “L”, L is for Love light, and laughter. Something you are lacking now. If you take that L, and put it at the end of America you will get AmericaL. Did you know if you rearange the letters in “Planet earth” it becomes “Eternal path”
God hints these things to us. The end is very near, and you are spreading hate. The internet is the battle field of this spiritual war.

Now let me explain to you why I “Alien with no name” hasnt got a name. On my planet trying to name something is like trying to occupie one space with two objects at the same time. When I came to your planet it really confused me how you people name things, but…

This battle that is going on… Let me let you in on a little secreat. Apple, Gateway, and Dell allso are named, because of this. The apple was eaten, and people had a choice to enter into love, and light, or they would enter into the Gateway to Dell. Get it the Gateway to Dell. You need not be afraid no matter what happens you will be forgiven, and feel the great euphoria of love, and light.

God does not hate, but loves, and forgives. You will see this very soon, because the time is drawing near. 2012 is a very importent year for everyone.

Now if you are ever lost in a dark cold forrest find yourself a walking stick it will walk beside you like a friend, it will protect you from wild animals, when you are tired you can rest on it, it will help you climb hills. In this life you are never alone. Please, please start spreading love, and not the hate you are spreading. www.matrixfiles.com It is not too late.

Something will happen very soon. Would you like to know how to build a portal. If so email me there is much more we have to tell you, and we have alot of work ahead of us before the rest of us get here. You may feel confused now.

Do not leave me she said, please return to me, ill forgive you. The frustration of abandoment in her eyes. Why do you run from her. You know who she is she will not answer such a silly question. She builds a fire to warm her cold hands. Return to her, and she forgives.

You may feel light headed. Take some time to breath. Everything will be allright. Trust us.

Love to you, and all of Wesboro.
Goodluck

So that is an example of trying to fight the darkness on this planet with love, not hate. There is something going on in the world, and it is pass time we all wake up. You may not beleive anything will happen in 2011, or 2012, but what if it does? I think Q should put up the 2012 topic starting on Jan 2012, maybie we could all get prepaired, I dont know. Maybie Im just crazy, and dillusional, but it comes with the taratory, and so does bad spelling. Anyway. Why not. Its life, and its fucking amazing right. If you want life to be a dream then make it one. Play silly games. LD AP, have fun with it what is there to loose. You will find that life will be much more colourfull if you do. Or you could not treat life as a game, or a fun dream, with the thought you will just grow old, and die pissing on yourself in a nursing home. We are all alive, and synchronicity has lead us here, and to all the right places. Trust it go with it cut loose. Beleive in aliens, be nuts. Its life people wake up. Dont be afraid to make an ass of yourself hell I do it here all the damn time. Follow numberology the number 11:11. I know from expirance that it is a fucking trip trust me. Lets do the damn thing.

Yes Im going to do it on the next full moon. Oh by the way if one would decide to “fight the dark” I would suggest you get yourself a charm, or talisman for protection. You want to raise people vibration, but you dont want them to lower yours, and that is a real possiblity. Are you going to do it? Ill do it if you do it. Ive got my portal key made, and ready to go.

I’ll see you on the dark side of the moon.