I want to share this with you, but...

That is true… Its like that movie Skelecton key. Where they say voodoo is only real if you beleive in it, and that is true for alot of so called magic, or magickal thinking such as superstions, and what not.

My problem, and if anyone can help me with this I would appriciate it. I feel my vibration is too high, or maybe not, but the things that are happning to me spiritualy, and as I travel my spiritual path is coming too fast, and too much. Im so overwhelmed, and I need to get centred its getting way out of hand. What do I do in this case?
Before you do this portal thing. Raise your vibration, and energy meditate pray, listen to some uplifting music, burn some incence.

(Just so you know, I found 2 “indigo tests”. The first one sounded ridiculous, like “if you’re misunderstood then you’re an indigo” and the second one said that I had 46% chances of being one. So… well, thanks, but I’d rather be the Chosen One in my own mythology - which I have yet to make up - than in someone else’s :content: ).
I recently saw a change in my spiritual beliefs. I used to be a Christian, and I came to think that much of what the dogma said made no sense to me. Now i’m left with complicated beliefs, intuitions and all that (including that strange, unexplainable belief in magic). I wondered if there was a label to put on myself, a “religion” to which I could identify. After that, I decided that it was unimportant. Spirituality is between you and the God(s) you believe in. My advice is, be yourself and be true to your God. Don’t try to fit into a mold that was not shaped for you. That Indigo thing seems to be a limit for you. I don’t think one can be born with a duty, a role, or anything like that. Just do, and believe, what sounds right to you. I know this is easy to say and hard to do, but I can’t say it otherwise.
Good luck on your “eternal path” :smile:

This is another problem Im dealing with, and maybie alot of other Indigoes, and that is ego. Its hard to not sound like im special, or the chocen one. It does swall your ego a bit. I hate sounding like that, but its hard to get by. The only way I can do it, is to not talk, or share what I know, and that would be pointless.

I just tried the site, but it appears its down or closed. Do you happen to know why is this?

I am afraid I think more like ze_gobou, I am not saying that it is not true, but for me it seems somewhat unlikely. =/

keep me updated though, you never know right? :content:

lol wut?

Dont worry there not actual vampires WCH, there just anyone who brings you down.

Indigo’s…I always summarize them as normal people with the strong desire to feel special.

(But I’ll stop posting in this topic, because it’s not really my cup-of-tea)

off topic: Your English sounds a bit Denglish to me (Dutch-English), are you by any chance also dutch, Kava?

The site which is supposed to contain secret documents ? Kava said the interesting content had been removed, so i guess it’s normal you can’t find anything.

Kava you are not crazy, I 100% Understand what you are talking about. I also try to Chain events that have happend to me, But for you sooo much has happend Probably because your alot older :content: . I see life as sometimes it gives you a Symbol sometimes in Dreams and sometimes IRL and these symbols can chain together to form something amazing. I am really intrigued about what you are talking about, I would like to learn more. If there is More.

I see this whole Portal thing as a Possibility, I have a very open mind to :smile: But not so open my brain falls out and I go “crazy”, But It’s a possibility isn’t it? No point saying it’s not possible. “Don’t say something isn’t there, When you havn’t bothered to look”. I see people are just being held back and just being brainwashed by things like TV. I broke away from all of this “Rat Race” and Various other things about 2 years ago and I have had some amazing Experiences. Anything is Possible Right? and if not. Why Not?

I havn’t explained much In here sorry, But I Understand What you are Talking about Kava, I am hoping for something amazing to happen with everyone on this Planet during my Lifetime. Because right now it’s really not going all that well it seems. But I remain Optimistic and I’m just so happy everday :smile: I have certain things in myself to look at If I need Protection against all of these “Dark” Forces. I may have someone you can talk to, But i’m not 100% Sure how she will think of the Situation.

Thanks it feels good to hear that I dont feel so alone, or crazy. I have faith, and alot of it that this planet can change for the better, and that we will expirance something so beautyfull before its all over that only tears will be able to express how we feel. My journey has lead here. I feel I could possible be holding one of the final pieces of the puzzle Ive been working on all my life, but Im still a little skeptical about it. I love life so much. Its just Im feeling so overwhelmed I feel like my angels are really talking to me, and giving me so much info. I want to stay open minded, but it is good to remain skeptical you dont want to be so open minded, and desperate to see this change that you beleive everything you here this is how people get sucked into cultls. Its sad that Wesboro Baptist are brainwashng there kids, and programming them to hate. Imagine how there going to turn out with so much bitterness in there heart. Thats why I wanted to try to stop them, but I really doubt I will they probley get alot of weirdos messaging them. Do you document the “strange” events in your life. I know I have journals full of my life story including all my DJs. Its importent, because now there is so much going on that my story is hard to explain. Its like I cant just tell you one event, because it leads to another, and another. Its all synchronicity guiding us. Even if this portal thing dont work Im not going to loose faith., because I know everything happens for a reason. I just know this world is going to expirance the most amazing event in all of history very soon, and Im getting prepaired. I can just feel it deep down I know.
Right now I just need to find balance, because Ill tell God that Im ready go ahead, and bring it, and when he does its too much, and Im like “Wait,IM not ready slow down” YOu know?

Oh by the way the next full moon will be October 23rd. Remmber were going to do it at 11:11 pm for those who are on board. Im allso going to give it a try in my next LD, or AP to see what happens. Maybie its ment to be done in a dream. I allso had another dream about the big, or small dipper. There were flashing lights allaround it, and a UFO. Then me, and another DC were going down the road, and a military train came by, and we were surrounded by military vehicals with missles, and rockets. Hopefully thats not like an bad omen or anthing, but I doubt it. I do feel my dreams are wanting me to do this so that makes me feel safe. Im just glad I finaly got up the corage to post it without deleating it. I still cant get over the whole Friday the 13th coincidences involving the cropcircles, and the one that looks like the protal key youtube.com/watch?v=wLNLnjGN … re=related

Ok, come on. You guys didn’t catch my sarcasm?

Kava, you are not crazy, but you do seem very gullible, and that isn’t going to work.

Don’t quit your day job, and please, for your own good, lay off the conspiracy theories.

Good luck with your portal thing.

And I think the full moon is on the 22nd

Thats fair, but I dont think Im being gulible, because Im not doing this from what someone in waking life told me to do this is from my dreams. I may be gulible, but I allways do my research. I still dont have any opinion about the GLF I would love to beleive it was for real, but I still have no opinion on it. They do seem to be going through alot of trouble posting vids everyday for 5, or more years. Or it may be a cult, but so far they havnt told me to drink poison, and await the mother ship. Im not gulible enough to be brainwashed by a silly cult like Wesboro baptist, or Hells gaits.
Something is deffintly going on here latley though, and when I look at how amazing life is, and all that we can do… I say “Why not anything is possible” If you could just know how God has been comunicating with me here latley you would understand. Everyone is tittled to there opinion, and my opinion is that life is a miricle, and we are expirancing that miricle everyday. Hell just look at the miricale of the internet it has really excelerated the divine act of synchronicity in our lives, and has lead alot of us to where we are today.

P.S. Im trying to lay off the concpiracy theory, because that fear, or more anger is really lowering my vibration. Thats the one reason I wear my Talisman for protection aginst anything that would lower my vibration. Another reason I would post, and deleat, is from embarasment I just felt like an ass sometimes. Like who the hell would beleive me?

I also have this feeling of something Will change soon, But what that is I don’t really know. I also see life as truly amazing and everything that happens can be a symbol for how your day will be. We are just Sitting in Space on this Ball shaped planet Spinning around a Sun and people worry about things Like paying Bills? Hello!!! Wake UP!, and everyday should be another day of Happiness, learning and challenges, “Important 1’s” :smile: I’m not Religious before anyone says Anything?

I Guess that I hope for the world to change, I can feel something, But it’s more hope that gut feeling. Right now I’m not happy with how people lead their life I want to help and I am. But alone I cannot help everyone.

I havn’t really kept much of a Journal of events in my Life. I have only been the way I am for 2 years now, Alot has happend in the way I feel and think about things, my Main experience was 1 day I was this dumb child who just left school, Next day I woke up completely Different and a changed outlook on life and full of crazy ideas and knowledge, I am still thinking how this happend, it seems to me like my Soul Urged myself to change. (I told myself to change without knowing about it.) Because it was a very very Big change. Some may relate it to growing up, But I don’t think it’s like that atall.

I am trying to achieve goals at the moment, some I may not finish in this Lifetime, But I remain Optimistic. I have heard alot about this Raising Vibration Topic. Many videos and things I have read talk about it. A good way of getting people to “Wake Up” Is to raise there Virbrational Frequency? I’m not quite sure if that’s right, But I am still researching it. I have alot more to say, But sometimes I cannot use words to describe It…So For Now I will say No More.

I just went outside with my portal key, just to see if I would be able to do it, and I have to be honest… I was a little scared. I didnt do it, because im going to wait, but man Im not as much of a skeptic as I thought, but I did think of another problem, and that is light contrast. On a full moon it may be harder to see the star, and remmber you want to point the one at it not the center hole. So I guess this vortex is to the right of the star. Anyway we may want to switch it to a new moon night which is next month. Now nobody jump the gun, and do it before the date set whatever that will be. Ill do some research on lunar cycles, and magick, becaus this sounds more like magick then science. I have no idea why I would have to write numbers around it, but thats what the DC told me so… Im going to use the laser side of the CD pointed at the sky. I think we should build up some exsitment about it to help bulid faith that it will work. A couple of theorys…

Theory 1… Nothing will happen

2 it takes you back in time to the year you were born(sence that is what numbers you will write on the C.D.)

3 It opens a portal to the ninth dimension. This comes from a dream I had while all this was going on ten years ago around the time me, and my friend disscovred the website where a DC told me simply… “The number is 9D-Issue” Theres a little more to that theory involving what I found on youtube about 2012, and the ninth dimension when I typed in “9D-issue” to see what I would get.

4…Nothing apears to happen, but it may send a “batman signal” to. aliens, or even angels telling them we are ready for ther arival

5…Nothing happens, but we try it on November 11th 2011 sence there is supose to be a portal opening, or closing around this time. I dont know the whole story, but you can search it.

6… We expirament with it in a LD maybie thats how it works.

7…And this is the one that really scares the hell out of me. It works a bright light will shoot through the C.D. hole we see beautyfull colors of light, and we astral project into the hole. We go back to the date we were born, but as a baby being born understanding how life works as it comes to its climax, and we do it all over again. No less amazing we expirance what we expiranced this life, but we learn alot more, and maybie have more amazing expirances. As our soul goes through the process of figuring out the secreat to life. If thats the case Ill see you here again years from now. This might be getting too weird.

So Im pretty serious about this, and ive looked at all possible outcomes. Time will tell I just have a overactive imagination with a big ego. The time will remain the same 11:11 which is a wake up call incoded in our DNA, or whatever like I said do some research, and make up your own mind. I just think 11:11 is a kickass number, and youve probley had the 11:11 phenomonon happen to you. Its you spirit guids trying to get your attention. YOutube has alot of info on it. As far as the day goes Ill get back with you on that, but I would feel alot better knowing that someone was doing this with me.

Thankyou, and lets do the damn thang

You know what lets just wait until November 11th 2011, then my friend will be with me, and we can all do it togeather, I mean wouldnt that make sence. I know it sounds unreal, but imagine how much more exciting it will be espesaly for those who are fermilar with the 11:11 thing. Its all coming togeather in a strange way.

What if we were to make this key, and put it in our pocket (figuratively speaking) This hole thing with the weird shit that happens to me is tied up now. Im not saying my hole spiritual jorurney is over, because I still have the rest of my life to go, but it could be like your own 2012, but something more tangble that could be used at anytime. Just like with 2012 there is a 50/50 chance that something might happen. So if you do do it dont tell me about it. I would rather it remain a mystery, yea Id rather have a cliffhanger. Its just an entersting story to tell around the campfire now. Live your life for the purpose of having entersting storys to tell. I have mine now. Thanks you were a huge part of it all.

11:11 PM ? How does it work for people in different timezones ?
Because, I’m not doing it, but I’ll probably be thinking about you (as in, supporting you, because it’s exciting even though I don’t really believe it will work) and that portal thing that day. Unless I’m asleep, of course.

GO GO GO!! Kava better to find out the truth, I personally think it’s sad living in a world without craving for the truth. (EAT THE APPLE) Try it out and find out wether it’s working or not! Nothing to be afraid of, if there is any so called magic then it will most likely not harm you since it appeared in your dream through your DC, and if it does harm you even then you should not worry, I know I wouldn’t.

Now I am not going to try this because I personlly don’t believe it will work, but it is a sad thing to believe in something and still not have the guts or whatever you would like to call it to not complete your own task.

I hope no effense was taken, good luck with the task everyone (the ones that are about to complete it), all of you have gotten my solemn prayers! :content:

i might take you up on that offer kava.