LC #27, Winner: Rhewin! Congratulations everyone!

It is a requirement this time around, yes. I’ve also more than doubled the points you can be awarded by it :smile: plus I think it’s not that hard to find at least some random DC to accompany you, and doing it in two makes it all the more exciting! :content:

If you think about it a little, people have been trying for some time to achieve their goals, and this one in particular hasn’t been done yet. So, by bringing some variation, there’s the possibility for fresh ideas to surface and renew the efficiency of the attempt, plus whoever is by your side could give you hints to bring it to completion! It’s more of an aid that anything else :tongue:

Also, as a quick reminder, the participants should specify what the average duration of their LD’s is :peek:

But you should have at least some points for doing it alone. How about making it a point bonus for doing it with DCs, but also have an initial point value?

Well, if I did, the difference between the aided and non-aided completion should be at least 30 points, and that would make the non-accompanied version worth 10 points, which looks like a joke (even if it’s far from it, cause with the lucid points, that alone would really be worth 40 points, and the previous LC had the whole personal task worth 30 pts max); if you’re fine with 10 points for the non-modified version, then we have an agreement :smile:

1. Siiw. Personal goal: Compose music and remember it
  2. BeRightBack. Goal: Fly
  3. Abrax. Goal: Fly
  4. KauaiDreamer ; Find the Himalayas, sit on a mountaintop and meditate
  5. GothicFighter; Fly on a bicycle.
  6. ian1; Fly; dream lengths- Short: 2-3 minutes, Medium: 5-6 minutes, Long: 10+ minutes
  7. Pehr. Goal: recite poetry in front of a crowd. Dream lengths unknown (yet to have first planned LD)
  4. KauaiDreamer ; Find the Himalayas, sit on a mountaintop and meditate
  5. GothicFighter; Fly on a bicycle.
  6. ian1; Fly; dream lengths- Short: 2-3 minutes, Medium: 5-6 minutes, Long: 10+ minutes
  7. Pehr. Goal: recite poetry in front of a crowd. Dream lengths unknown (yet to have first planned LD)
  8. GHOSTIE11; personal Goal: Reach Norway; length- short <5 minutes, medium 5-10 minutes, long >10 minutes

[/quote]

4. KauaiDreamer. Goal: Find the Himalayas, sit on a mountaintop and meditate
    Short 1-4, Med 5-10, Long10+
  5. GothicFighter: Fly on a bicycle.
  8. GHOSTIE11. personal Goal: Reach Norway; length- short <5 minutes, medium 5-10 minutes, long >10 minutes

I’ve updated my post with my dream lengths.

5. GothicFighter: Fly on a bicycle. short - 10 seconds; medium 1 minute; long >5 minutes.
  8. GHOSTIE11. personal Goal: Reach Norway; length- short <5 minutes, medium 5-10 minutes, long >10 minutes
  9. Danielns13. Personal goal: Transform into something ‘not alive’ (fire, rain shadows, things like that.).

Nothing has ever gotten me more motivated to LD than one of these, and you’re a wonderful task master; I quite look forward to this :smile:

I’m not quite sure of the times right now. I’d have to go through my DJ and probably have another lucid dream just to get a feel for the time. I’ll have them too you by the time the challenge starts :wink:

I’ve had a dry-spell recently, and have been kinda slacking off. But I has a DILD last night that was pretty decent compared to most of my LDs so I have some more motivation. Time to get back in the swing of things. :content:

5. GothicFighter: Fly on a bicycle. short - 10 seconds; medium 1 minute; long >5 minutes.
  9. Danielns13. Personal goal: Transform into something ‘not alive’ (fire, rain shadows, things like that.).
  10. Dreamjutsu ; goal, talk with DCs: normal < 1-2 min

I’m liking this new format! :ok:

11. EllyEve. Interview a DC. Average maybe 10 minutes?

Oops, I’ve made a false-start…I remembered I wanted to fly with a DC (as my personal quest) during a LD this early morning and managed to convince an old classmate to float up in the sky with me. Not really much more than a couple of feet though and too early for points, but at least I’m starting to remember quests in my LD’s :tongue:

Hahaha :content: nice work, BeRightBack! I see the excitement is already working its magic ^^
You may want to find another goal to accomplish before the Challenge starts, though :tongue:

Also, Dreamjutsu, is it ok for you if your personal task requires talking to 2+ people at once in order to count for company? Because being in 2 was already given for the completion of the task :tongue:

@tosxyChor
Yeah that’s fine, the more the merrier. :grouphug:
I actually had a pretty good LD last night also. This is great motivation. :grin:
Now I go to get caught up on my DJ :shy:

12. [color=red]Rhewin the Great and Powerful!!![/color] Personal Goal: complete transformation; avereage (medium) LD 5-7 minutes

[/quote]

I had a lucid dream in which I flew, and I was sort of not alone (I heard a voice speak to me while I was flying) though it might not qualify. I’ll let you be the judge:

Here it is

The dream in question is the last dream in the post, so you’ll have to scroll a bit down.

Can you get points for completing your goal if you had the dream before the challenge started?

Oh, and my new goal is to fly to a different dreamscape, and by this I mean something more drastic that simply flying from one part of the city to another, similar looking part of the same city. For example, flying from a flat suburban setting to a rocky cliff overlooking the ocean, or something like that.

Sorry, but can you clarify this for me please, because I normally don’t write down my dreams until the morning. Does that mean if I had 2 LDs that night but didn’t write them down until then it only counts as one? Thanks.

@ian1: the challenge hasn’t started yet. You must wait until the first task is posted before anything counts. After that put down as many LD’s as you like

@Dreamjutsu: he’s specifically talking about chaining, FA’s, DEILD and the like. If you wake up and then go back to sleep and have a completely different dream, it counts as two dreams.

1. Siiw. Personal goal: Compose music and remember it Short <3min, medium 3-10min, long >10min. Based on how many songs i can sing.
  2. BeRightBack. Goal: Fly (swimming-like); short - 10 seconds; medium: 1 minute; long: >3 minutes.
  12. Rhewin. Personal Goal: complete transformation; avereage (medium) LD 5-7 minutes

(Changed my goal, because I already sort of did the flying part with a DC, but never tried to fly by swimming and added my lucid dream times)

Thanks for your help Rhewin (the great and powerful :tongue: ) :content:
And congrats ian for your LD! That was very nice to read ^^

Ok, thanks Rhewin I get it now. :content: