LC #27, Winner: Rhewin! Congratulations everyone!

1. Siiw. Personal goal: Compose music and remember it
  2. BeRightBack. Goal: Fly
  3. Abrax. Goal: Fly
  4. KauaiDreamer ; Find the Himalayas, sit on a mountaintop and meditate
  5. GothicFighter; Fly on a bicycle.
  6. ian1; Fly; dream lengths- Short: 2-3 minutes, Medium: 5-6 minutes, Long: 10+ minutes
  7. Pehr. Goal: recite poetry in front of a crowd. Dream lengths unknown (yet to have first planned LD)
  8. GHOSTIE11; personal Goal: Reach Norway; length- short <5 minutes, medium 5-10 minutes, long >10 minutes

[/quote]

4. KauaiDreamer. Goal: Find the Himalayas, sit on a mountaintop and meditate
    Short 1-4, Med 5-10, Long10+
  5. GothicFighter: Fly on a bicycle.
  6. ian1; Fly; dream lengths- Short: 2-3 minutes, Medium: 5-6 minutes, Long: 10+ minutes
  7. Pehr. Goal: recite poetry in front of a crowd. Dream lengths unknown (yet to have first planned LD)
  8. GHOSTIE11. personal Goal: Reach Norway; length- short <5 minutes, medium 5-10 minutes, long >10 minutes

I’ve updated my post with my dream lengths.

5. GothicFighter: Fly on a bicycle. short - 10 seconds; medium 1 minute; long >5 minutes.
  8. GHOSTIE11. personal Goal: Reach Norway; length- short <5 minutes, medium 5-10 minutes, long >10 minutes
  9. Danielns13. Personal goal: Transform into something ‘not alive’ (fire, rain shadows, things like that.).

Nothing has ever gotten me more motivated to LD than one of these, and you’re a wonderful task master; I quite look forward to this :smile:

I’m not quite sure of the times right now. I’d have to go through my DJ and probably have another lucid dream just to get a feel for the time. I’ll have them too you by the time the challenge starts :wink:

I’ve had a dry-spell recently, and have been kinda slacking off. But I has a DILD last night that was pretty decent compared to most of my LDs so I have some more motivation. Time to get back in the swing of things. :content:

5. GothicFighter: Fly on a bicycle. short - 10 seconds; medium 1 minute; long >5 minutes.
  9. Danielns13. Personal goal: Transform into something ‘not alive’ (fire, rain shadows, things like that.).
  10. Dreamjutsu ; goal, talk with DCs: normal < 1-2 min

I’m liking this new format! :ok:

11. EllyEve. Interview a DC. Average maybe 10 minutes?

Oops, I’ve made a false-start…I remembered I wanted to fly with a DC (as my personal quest) during a LD this early morning and managed to convince an old classmate to float up in the sky with me. Not really much more than a couple of feet though and too early for points, but at least I’m starting to remember quests in my LD’s :tongue:

Hahaha :content: nice work, BeRightBack! I see the excitement is already working its magic ^^
You may want to find another goal to accomplish before the Challenge starts, though :tongue:

Also, Dreamjutsu, is it ok for you if your personal task requires talking to 2+ people at once in order to count for company? Because being in 2 was already given for the completion of the task :tongue:

@tosxyChor
Yeah that’s fine, the more the merrier. :grouphug:
I actually had a pretty good LD last night also. This is great motivation. :grin:
Now I go to get caught up on my DJ :shy:

12. [color=red]Rhewin the Great and Powerful!!![/color] Personal Goal: complete transformation; avereage (medium) LD 5-7 minutes

[/quote]

I had a lucid dream in which I flew, and I was sort of not alone (I heard a voice speak to me while I was flying) though it might not qualify. I’ll let you be the judge:

Here it is

The dream in question is the last dream in the post, so you’ll have to scroll a bit down.

Can you get points for completing your goal if you had the dream before the challenge started?

Oh, and my new goal is to fly to a different dreamscape, and by this I mean something more drastic that simply flying from one part of the city to another, similar looking part of the same city. For example, flying from a flat suburban setting to a rocky cliff overlooking the ocean, or something like that.

Sorry, but can you clarify this for me please, because I normally don’t write down my dreams until the morning. Does that mean if I had 2 LDs that night but didn’t write them down until then it only counts as one? Thanks.

@ian1: the challenge hasn’t started yet. You must wait until the first task is posted before anything counts. After that put down as many LD’s as you like

@Dreamjutsu: he’s specifically talking about chaining, FA’s, DEILD and the like. If you wake up and then go back to sleep and have a completely different dream, it counts as two dreams.

1. Siiw. Personal goal: Compose music and remember it Short <3min, medium 3-10min, long >10min. Based on how many songs i can sing.
  2. BeRightBack. Goal: Fly (swimming-like); short - 10 seconds; medium: 1 minute; long: >3 minutes.
  12. Rhewin. Personal Goal: complete transformation; avereage (medium) LD 5-7 minutes

(Changed my goal, because I already sort of did the flying part with a DC, but never tried to fly by swimming and added my lucid dream times)

Thanks for your help Rhewin (the great and powerful :tongue: ) :content:
And congrats ian for your LD! That was very nice to read ^^

Ok, thanks Rhewin I get it now. :content:

You’re welcome and you’re welcome :content:

Harrumph. I dreamed of being at a movie theater, and these three girls in the seat beside me struck up a conversation. I didn’t know her, but she told me that she started talking because her friend beside her swore that she knew me from somewhere. The girl between them looked a lot like the actress who plays Sun from the TV series Lost, so I turned to the first girl and asked, “Is this a dream?”

And they all laughed, so I believed them that it wasn’t. :tongue: So close!

…8 people! Come on! 13 is a lucky number to the Mayans, and they were supposed to be really good mathematicians.

Haha, yeah, I just hope some more people come over from the ND challenge once it’s over. :tongue:

EllyEve, you gotta believe in yourself! Trust your intuitions, and you’ll see amazing results! :content:

Come on, peoples, let’s kick this thing into high gear!