LC #27, Winner: Rhewin! Congratulations everyone!

1. Siiw. Personal goal: Compose music and remember it
  2. BeRightBack. Goal: Fly
  3. Abrax. Goal: Fly
  4. KauaiDreamer. Goal: Find the Himalayas, sit on a mountaintop and meditate
    Short 1-4, Med 5-10, Long10+
  5. GothicFighter: Fly on a bicycle. short - 10 seconds; medium 1 minute; long >5 minutes.
  6. ian1; Fly; dream lengths- Short: 2-3 minutes, Medium: 5-6 minutes, Long: 10+ minutes
  7. Pehr. Goal: recite poetry in front of a crowd. Dream lengths unknown (yet to have first planned LD)
  8. GHOSTIE11. personal Goal: Reach Norway; length- short <5 minutes, medium 5-10 minutes, long >10 minutes
  9. Danielns13. Personal goal: Transform into something ‘not alive’ (fire, rain shadows, things like that.).
  10. Dreamjutsu ; goal, talk with DCs: normal < 1-2 min
  11. EllyEve. Interview a DC. Average maybe 10 minutes?
  12. [color=red]Rhewin the Great and Powerful!!![/color] Personal Goal: complete transformation; avereage (medium) LD 5-7 minutes

[/quote]

I had a lucid dream in which I flew, and I was sort of not alone (I heard a voice speak to me while I was flying) though it might not qualify. I’ll let you be the judge:

Here it is

The dream in question is the last dream in the post, so you’ll have to scroll a bit down.

Can you get points for completing your goal if you had the dream before the challenge started?

Oh, and my new goal is to fly to a different dreamscape, and by this I mean something more drastic that simply flying from one part of the city to another, similar looking part of the same city. For example, flying from a flat suburban setting to a rocky cliff overlooking the ocean, or something like that.

Sorry, but can you clarify this for me please, because I normally don’t write down my dreams until the morning. Does that mean if I had 2 LDs that night but didn’t write them down until then it only counts as one? Thanks.

@ian1: the challenge hasn’t started yet. You must wait until the first task is posted before anything counts. After that put down as many LD’s as you like

@Dreamjutsu: he’s specifically talking about chaining, FA’s, DEILD and the like. If you wake up and then go back to sleep and have a completely different dream, it counts as two dreams.

1. Siiw. Personal goal: Compose music and remember it Short <3min, medium 3-10min, long >10min. Based on how many songs i can sing.
  2. BeRightBack. Goal: Fly (swimming-like); short - 10 seconds; medium: 1 minute; long: >3 minutes.
  5. GothicFighter: Fly on a bicycle. short - 10 seconds; medium 1 minute; long >5 minutes.
  6. ian1; Fly; dream lengths- Short: 2-3 minutes, Medium: 5-6 minutes, Long: 10+ minutes
  7. Pehr. Goal: recite poetry in front of a crowd. Dream lengths unknown (yet to have first planned LD)
  8. GHOSTIE11. personal Goal: Reach Norway; length- short <5 minutes, medium 5-10 minutes, long >10 minutes
  9. Danielns13. Personal goal: Transform into something ‘not alive’ (fire, rain shadows, things like that.).
  12. Rhewin. Personal Goal: complete transformation; avereage (medium) LD 5-7 minutes

(Changed my goal, because I already sort of did the flying part with a DC, but never tried to fly by swimming and added my lucid dream times)

Thanks for your help Rhewin (the great and powerful :tongue: ) :content:
And congrats ian for your LD! That was very nice to read ^^

Ok, thanks Rhewin I get it now. :content:

You’re welcome and you’re welcome :content:

Harrumph. I dreamed of being at a movie theater, and these three girls in the seat beside me struck up a conversation. I didn’t know her, but she told me that she started talking because her friend beside her swore that she knew me from somewhere. The girl between them looked a lot like the actress who plays Sun from the TV series Lost, so I turned to the first girl and asked, “Is this a dream?”

And they all laughed, so I believed them that it wasn’t. :tongue: So close!

…8 people! Come on! 13 is a lucky number to the Mayans, and they were supposed to be really good mathematicians.

Haha, yeah, I just hope some more people come over from the ND challenge once it’s over. :tongue:

EllyEve, you gotta believe in yourself! Trust your intuitions, and you’ll see amazing results! :content:

Come on, peoples, let’s kick this thing into high gear!

You said it, Rhewin! We’re starting the Challenge briefly; next stop, 17 GMT! Signups will officially close by then.
Be sure to catch the first task :content:

17:00 GMT means 19:00 for me :yes: will it be today?

I had a last minute change of mind. Count me in :wink:

1. Siiw. Personal goal: Compose music and remember it Short <3min, medium 3-10min, long >10min. Based on how many songs i can sing.
  2. BeRightBack. Goal: Fly (swimming-like); short - 10 seconds; medium: 1 minute; long: >3 minutes.
  12. Rhewin. Personal Goal: complete transformation; avereage (medium) LD 5-7 minutes
  13. Solaris. Personal Goal: tranform into a dragon and fly to the other end of the universe. Average: 10 minutes.

Of course, GHOSTIE :content: Also, we’ve got another late signer, drow ^^

The signups are closed now! Get ready people, here it starts! LC 27 opens now! :happy:

Here we are for the warm-up round!

[center][title]Task #1: Play![/title][/center]
There’s no thing like the excitement and immersion provided by a good game, so pick up a ball, gather some friends, and start shooting and running! Or perhaps you would enjoy a nice game of Quidditch? Why not an intergalactic race? You can also make up your personal game! And there’s of course more, no to mention you can always make up the rules on the spot ^^

So pick up any game and start playing! For the first game you play, there’s [color=blue]40 points[/color] for you! Any other game after the first will award +[color=blue]10 points[/color].

Impossible stunts: The crowd loves admiring stunts that border on the impossible, so grab that ball and run at the speed of sound! Impress the jury with jumps higher than skyscrapers, or just take flight and leave them all on the ground, cheater. :tongue: For the first impossible stunt, you get [color=blue]30 points[/color], and for every new one of a different type, you get [color=blue]+10 points[/color].

Now for the type of games! If any game at any point was an impossible one (IE. it couldn’t be reproduced IWL, like Shadow Chasing with a brontosaurus, or a space race in flying ships) you get [color=blue]20 points[/color]. If any game was made up by yourself, you get [color=blue]20 more points[/color]. If you manage to play a nice game of Calvinball (where the only rule is, you make up the rules as you go), you get a special [color=blue]35 points bonus[/color]!

So be ready to face the field, and do your best for me, and of course for yourself! :content:

Good luck to everyone :colgate:

Can’t wait to try this.
I am going to have a LD tonight :happy:

Just a ND :tongue: .
Maybe I’ll have better luck tonight.

I had a medium length LD.

SPOILER - Click to view

Some guy tells me he’s Starseed, meaning an extraterrestrial being currently inhabiting a human body. He takes me to a shed that is supposed to be a spaceship. It starts moving as soon as I’m inside, but I have trouble believing that it could actually take me to a different planet.

Most of the people inside appear to be human, but there is a general atmosphere of peace, and recognition. They all appear to be my age.

I ask a man where he’s really from, and I sense that he wants to tell me he’s from another world. He just shrugs his shoulders, though. I loudly proclaim to him and everyone around that I am actually a dragon being, and move on.

I then meet a girl with very deep eyes. They seem to shift as I look into them. Her body turns into a quite alien color of pink as well, but this view lasts only for a fraction of a second. Afterwards I only notice that one of her eyes is green while the other is blue.

No LD this night :sad:

And why isnt this challenge stickied yet, and the old ones unstickied?