How do you do anything powerful in LD's?

My LD today (brief version): I tried to change the scenery by swiping the dream left (as my brother suggested) - It didn’t work, I tried to take a lucid pill (it was yellow I think) - Couldn’t exactly swallow it, tried to pull out a gun from my pocket TWICE - first time - toy kiddy gun, second time - small water gun, tried to visualise lucid sliders - red wheels appeared on the wall in several places -.-… My question is how do I have “the power” to believe they will work and any other suggestions? (By the way IWL I am taking pills for my leg and I almost always nearly choke on them and gag, I was wondering is there anything else like the lucid pill (no injections please :smile:).

Try to drink some Lucid Juice, it will give you tremendous powers! ^^

Can you see yourself accomplishing any of the feats you want to pull? I’m talking about simple imagination here, or using the mind’s eye.
If you can, then just use the same procedure while you’re dreaming, think of things in the same way, focusing like you were doing before on what you’re doing now, and how it brings you to success. See for yourself how much it works :content:

Good luck for your next attempts! ^^

I believe that this problem arises because of non-conformity to dream context…basically you din’t give the dream continuity, it’s broken up/interrupted from the time the dream story was unfolding to the instant you became concious. I’m not saying it applies to everyone but there is a prevalent problem of this nature that dosen’t seem to improve for some including me. Being conscious means you no longer conform to the dream story but you can conjure up ideas to get what you want but it’s the conscious mind thinking it not the subconscious creating it since the conscious mind cannot dream anything. You could try fitting a new dream story to link with the event before you became lucid to maneuver the dream to produce what you want.

IMJ