Advice from a Dream Character

Hi everybody! :hurray:

Last night I had a non-lucid dream in which a dream character told me that the secret to having a “6 month lucid dream” was to recognize that you are dreaming, then go to sleep in your “dream cabin” while retaining lucidity. I got the impression that the “dream cabin” part was important (whatever that means). I can’t vouch for whether it works or not – but I thought I’d throw it out there in case anyone wants to try it.

Then again, Eric Clapton was giving us a class on massage therapy last night… So take it with a grain of salt! :tongue:

While reading this I was looking at your avatar. Epic feeling got over me. I think that 6 month lucid dream is more important, what is it meant by that? Maybe coma? Now I wander how talking about lucid dreams in a normal dream did not trigger lucidity?

A 6-month LD does not necessarily mean that it lasts for as much IWL, for time is easily stretched in dreams. :wink:

Also, the more I read, the more everyone’s suggesting to go to sleep once more in the dream, I’m bound to do that sometime in a next LD.