How many people here really have lucid dreams?

I figured that was why. But why did you not start this whole thread by just saying something like: I am looking for LDers to perform certain tasks that so far no one has been able to do. I am taking a scientific approach to this by keeping the tasks a secret for now so the answers will have a bigger impact.
Also, why would anyone here want to cheat and correlate data? I think everyone on this forum has one thing in mind, and that is to have lucid dreams, and get better at having and controlling them.
By the way your http link to your blog doesn’t work.

I posted that here several years ago, but nobody has been able to do the tasks.

Why would people cheat on something like this? My heavens, people cheat and pull hoaxes about everything. Just for the thrill of getting away with it. Or maybe to look important or special. Or to be jerks. For any reason at all. Just like tosxyChor cheated and posted the task I gave him in his blog. That’s the way people are.

And I’ve moved my blog.

It was aggressive all right. You need to edit that out. You’re not supposed to reveal your task, and you knew knew that before you revealed it.

You should have talked to me if you had a problem. I gave one other person here that task, and you’ve screwed it up for that person and for everyone else.

Anyone else who wants to do a task is going to have to convince me that he’s mature enough that he can be trusted not to reveal it to everyone.

Geez, sorry. I thought I could post it, since I didn’t reveal anything important with the answers. Plus it’s not like you think, I have faith in the people here in LD4all: if someone would attempt that tasks, they’d do that seriously, and little would count about what the others did. DC’s would say what they have to in any way, so why make it a problem?

And to be honest, the biggest damage was made by you making a fuss about it. If you just sent me a PM, I could have fixed that just like I did now (I removed the question) and the whole thing would have subsided in silence. If you want to try again with me, I can assure you I’ll remove the part where I ask the question entirely. Is that what you want?

I’m willing to write that off as a misunderstanding. You don’t seem like a jerk, so I’m willing to assume that you’re not one. If you want to try again, I’ll PM you and tell you how to overcome that problem.

I like to think of it as such. Your DCs only know as much as you do in terms of common knowledge. However you sub-conscious works on a much more sophisticated level than your conscious, meaning that it processes information that you may not have noticed, and you may be able to access this information through your dreams, this information MAY answer questions that you do not consciously know about.

It would appear that in my dreams that I have a certain DC that represents my SC, and can therefore control the dream more than regular DCs can. So if I wish to ask questions, I seek out the DC representing my SC.

And going off topic a bit…

Your DCs will only answer you with what you yourself believe is true, this applies to religious questions. If you believe in a God and you ask your SC if God exists, they will answer “yes”.

If you are an atheist like me, and you ask your SC if God exists, they will answer “highly unlikely.”

Do you want to do one of my tasks, and put those ideas to the test?

I respect arne’s choice of keeping it in secret, even if its something incredibly simple, I can somehow relate to it.

I’d love to have one task, but I don’t lucid dream at will neither frequently, I’ve only had 2 lucid dreams since I started on my quest. And thats all the proof I need to know that you can master the ability, just like when I first picked up the guitar :smile:

By the way Kauai, you really seem to love the new Pharaoh emoticon :razz:

I do not have the time currently to focus in LDing due to college/studies etc. Perhaps in the holidays some time.

Like is not the word I would use here! I LOVE that smiley, it tugs at my heartstrings :pharaoh:
I think I must have some memory or feeling seep into my consciousness from that era. I feel as if I lived then too. Anything related to that ancient culture gives me goosebumps

Yeah the egyptian culture is sure one of my favorites if not my favorite (its hard to decide :razz:).

Actually, I just haven’t been in the mood to read other people’s DJ’s lately, so, if you would believe it… I remain uninfluenced. (Sorry, Tosx! :eek: )

From my DJ (and I only put the disappointing details of the vague and rude answer that-wasn’t-even-an-answer there, too, because I couldn’t see how it could spoil things for anyone)

[spoiler]…pm’ed me a question when I asked. I approached the driver of the cloud-ship and passed it on.

“I don’t know…” he answered, sounding annoyed, and then repeated with a surprising amount of anger (considering I hadn’t even said anything more, yet,) “I DON’T KNOW! GET THE HELL OFF MY SHIP!!” [/spoiler]

I used to get them 5 times a week, now I got extremely lazy and barely write my DJ or do any specific technique. I wont get a LD for two weeks, then in one night i’ll get 3 LDs (Like last night :3) Its weird.

That’s exactly what happened to me! I had about 2-3 per weeks, then i got lazy and got about one per week, and last night i got 3 LDs!

There are many proofs that LD’s are easy. I started LDing like a week ago. My dream recall increased by 10x, and I was very very close to an LD. I tell you, in like a week, I will get my first LD, if not tomorrow.

That’s very nice TheBeatDoctor :smile: You got just what it takes to become a lucid dreamer!

Since I started working on my dreams (which would be since last February) I have had four or five lucid dreams, all of them left a very exciting feeling to me.

I have never gone more than a month without a lucid dream. In the last year, I have been plagued by them, some nights having 5 different lucid dreams. To people that have never experienced this it’s like being awake all the time. Not cool, not fun, no real sleep.
I have just recently been able to calm them down, by never taking control. So when I realise I am dreaming, I just say show me what it is you want me to see, and try to dream as if I wasn’t lucid. Or I try to wake up drink some water, reset my thoughts on a different thought and go back to sleep.

I have them quite often, but they are usually short and I have very low lucidity, so it’s not much fun :meh: