EN | NL | FR
Current Wings Quest 126
Lucid Rhymes

LC #27, Winner: Rhewin! Congratulations everyone!

Author  Message 
EllyEve
This is not an apple
Dream Deity
EllyEve has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 20+

PostPosted: Sun 24 Oct, 2010  Reply with quote

I had an LD! It was a little erratic. No games, but I came across a DC who reminded me of Calvin from Calvin and Hobbs. Is that close enough to Calvinball? I even remembered the LC, but then my dream logic got weird.

Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

Also, I got my interview question in with a DC, so I was hoping I can shuffle my personal goal around? (So my main one now is revisiting the Crossroads.)

Gothic Fighter
Somniologist
Somniologist
LD count: ~20

I've got a cold yesterday and all my excitement for LD'ing went away. I had two ND's (one of them being some kind of nightmare)

Siiw
Infinite Impatience
Globahead
Siiw has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: last 6.april

Most of the song was played inside the dream, so yes, it was a medium LD siiw I had another medium LD last night:

Current LD goal(s): To bring back a song

Link to My DJ: ld4all.com
tosxyChor
Dream Winged Zen Pony
cookie lover
tosxyChor has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes
LD count: d(LD)/dt>0

PostPosted: Mon 25 Oct, 2010  Reply with quote

Good job EllyEve! :D You completed the task, but in order to count for company, you'd have to have done that with one person supporting you. So this one counts as single-made, but even so, | 10 + 30 lucid = 40 pts | for you! Plus of course | 30 LD points | ^^
Your next personal task will have to be attempted with company as well, since this one wasn't.

Sweet job again Siiw! :D Last one was | 30 LD + 5 chain points | , the last one | 30 LD pts | Keep it going! ^^

Gothic Fighter, hope you get well soon! Try and be more relaxed when you go to bed, just let yourself drift in thoughts of lucidity if you can't manage techniques. smile

Current LD goal(s): Healing
Gothic Fighter
Somniologist
Somniologist
LD count: ~20

Haha. Today I had the best dream recall in a long time. Remembered several vivid, normal dreams, one of the involving playing tennis on a beach. Unfortunately no LD but I'm going to try a technique this night.

Dreamjutsu
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer
LD count: Stopped count

Gahh, no LDs yet. I almost had two WILDs this morning but I ended up waking myself up on both attempts.

Current LD goal(s): Talk with DCs.

Last edited by Dreamjutsu on Tue 26 Oct, 2010; edited 1 time in total
KauaiDreamer
Aiming for the stars
Dream Deity
KauaiDreamer has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 43

No LDs yet! My mind is just too filled with my costuming deadline, I keep on waking up and realizing all the things I still have to do before the dress rehearsal next week. Grrrrrrr....
It's my birthday today, and I thought a nice long LD might be the perfect present. Maybe tonight you have just lost the game

Current LD goal(s): ~get better at making a healing energy sphere, conquer doubt, fear & negativ
Colors
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer
LD count: never enough!

PostPosted: Tue 26 Oct, 2010  Reply with quote

Hi all !

Just been back and cordially invited to participate ! I'll catch up with you guys...

1. Siiw. Personal goal: Compose music and remember it Short <3min, medium 3-10min, long >10min. Based on how many songs i can sing.
2. BeRightBack. Goal: Fly (swimming-like); short - 10 seconds; medium: 1 minute; long: >3 minutes.
3. Abrax. Goal: Fly
4. KauaiDreamer. Goal: Find the Himalayas, sit on a mountaintop and meditate
Short 1-4, Med 5-10, Long10+
5. GothicFighter: Fly on a bicycle. short - 10 seconds; medium 1 minute; long >5 minutes.
6. ian1; Fly; dream lengths- Short: 2-3 minutes, Medium: 5-6 minutes, Long: 10+ minutes
7. Pehr. Goal: recite poetry in front of a crowd. Dream lengths unknown (yet to have first planned LD)
8. GHOSTIE11. personal Goal: Reach Norway; length- short <5 minutes, medium 5-10 minutes, long >10 minutes
9. Danielns13. Personal goal: Transform into something 'not alive' (fire, rain shadows, things like that.).
10. Dreamjutsu ; goal, talk with DCs: normal < 1-2 min
11. EllyEve. Interview a DC. Average maybe 10 minutes?
12. Rhewin. Personal Goal: complete transformation; avereage (medium) LD 5-7 minutes
13. Solaris. Personal Goal: tranform into a dragon and fly to the other end of the universe. Average: 10 minutes.
14. Colors. Personal Goal: live an adventure relating directly to a chapter in the book IT by Stephen King. Average: short (no intent): 2-5mn, long (objectif settled before bed): 15-30mn.

Hope everyone's ok with me joining now wink5

Current LD goal(s): Meet a fictional character + Ask myself what my life goals are

Link to My DJ: ld4all.com Dream Journal / Full of Hope, a dream for each day
Ghosteh
Fire Apprentice
LD4all addict
Ghosteh has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: Loads of them

PostPosted: Wed 27 Oct, 2010  Reply with quote

Had an LD with 2 Lucid FA's in it lachgroen

about 15 minutes or something

Current LD goal(s): Become a fire-master
P90X
Leader of nothing,
Astral Explorer
P90X has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

PostPosted: Thu 28 Oct, 2010  Reply with quote

Hey, I haven't been able to do anything relevant point wise since the challenge started, but I did accomplish my goal before it did!

Anyway, since I accomplished my goal can I change it to, 'become the opposite gender?'

BeRightBack
Dream Deity
Dream Deity
BeRightBack has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 73

I had my longest LD so far last night. Not really sure how long it was because there was short time in between in which I slowly lost my lucidity and don't really recall. The stuff I remember of being lucid was a couple of minutes.

For me this was a long LD. I only achieved my goal partly, because I forgot I had to do it together with a DC and I didn't really take off far from the ground during my flying attempt. Still a big smile on my face afterwards, though.

tosxyChor
Dream Winged Zen Pony
cookie lover
Scribes

It's a pleasure to see you, Colors. ^^ Welcome aboard! I'm very interested to see how far your lucid skills can go now. :D

Congrats for the LD GHOSTIE! Here's | 40 points | for you ^^

Many congratulations, BeRightBack! For beating your personal record with a long LD, you get | 40 LD + 5 regaining lucidity + 10 pers. record = 55 points! | ^^ Good luck with your goal, I can see you're already doing well smile

Danielns, of course you can change your goal ^^ but remember you have to be with company to get the big points. They don't need to transform as well, you just have to be accompanied, or helped.

Gothic Fighter, Dreamjutsu, and KauaiDreamer, from what you say, you're all very close to having a LD, so good luck to all three! wink
*tosxyChor sends lucid vibes for everyone. ^^

Tip of the day wrote:
Try out the version of MILD that works the most! It involves remembering your dreams,and then re-imagining them, only now you become lucid! Find your way to gain consciousness, and go around the dream doing the things you planned! Then go to bed confident, and repeat some positive mantra if you like before falling asleep.

Also, sorry for the delay in the 2nd task, I just thought of adding one more day to complete the 1st one. but anyway, here it comes!

Last edited by tosxyChor on Thu 28 Oct, 2010; edited 2 times in total
tosxyChor
Dream Winged Zen Pony
cookie lover
Scribes

We'll play by a classic here!
Task #2: Visit Wonderland!

With special thanks to Wyvern for the suggestion ^^

You're asked to enter the realm of fantasy, of imagination, and of craziness, your own Wonderland! ... What, you say you will be already there in the first place cause you will be dreaming? Ah well, it doesn't matter really, we'll go for redundancy then ^^
The act of entering the Wonderland nets you 45 points. You can really think up any way to do that ^^ but if you did so by following the White rabbit, there's another 15 points for you.

After you're inside, all that's left is exploring it, and living your crazy story! Tell us what your Wonderland is like, and you will get +15 points for every detailed creature or place you run into; but we've all read the book and seen the movie already, so no need to see that all over again, is there?
It's your own Wonderland we're talking about here, so it's bound to be original and whimsical in your own, personal way! So as a bonus, if any of the creature or places you meet and describe is an original one, you get +25 points instead!

Of course, there's also an adventure to live there, so particularly crazy, original and/or exciting reports will be awarded with bonus points. :D

So good luck to all participants, and see you all there ^^

Ghosteh
Fire Apprentice
LD4all addict
Ghosteh has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: Loads of them

Right, wonderland tounge1 Ill focus myself to this task while on my trip grin

Current LD goal(s): Become a fire-master
Colors
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer
LD count: never enough!

very interesting ! I'll plan this for tomorrow smile

Current LD goal(s): Meet a fictional character + Ask myself what my life goals are

Link to My DJ: ld4all.com Dream Journal / Full of Hope, a dream for each day

print