What are some of your personal dreamsigns? Part II

I have identified a few dreamsigns until now:

• I still live in my parents’ house, even though I am grown up, with my woman or my son etc.
  • I park my car somewhere and cannor remember where so I am unable to find it.
  • My cell phone doesn’t work, shows weird things on its display or turns into something different.
  • I meet some of my students or ex-students (I am a teacher) in weird places where it is most unlikely to meet them.
  • Some places tend to turn into big labyrinths with lots of rooms and corridors where it’s very difficult for me to find my way.

one of my fav is when i try to remember what did i have to eat lately…

i figured this is a good dream sign since whenever i get hungry in WL i tend to recall when or what i ate in lunch/breakfast…so its quite inside my subconscious to ask this question…just have to be a bit hungry before sleep…and hey i can do that much for LDing :tongue:

hand to hand combat, my old school, best friend, running very very fast, flying…etc

I tend to have a lot of ‘water’ themed dreams, dreams which take place in forests, dreams with tornados, dreams which take place in my old house, my high school, and dreams with my love, of course.

The only persistent one I have is lots, lots of old friends from old school years. Who often mix up among classes, ending up with my uni fellows on occasion. :tongue:

I have lots of water in my dreams but the thing that i always do is free run(parkour) in dreams which is my favorite because it lets me do everything i want and more.

Edit: Had a water dream last night

My house, School, Friends.

In the last two weeks, one of my friends has featured in a number of dreams and I’ve become lucid in three or four of them now.

-Old friends
-My old house
-My primary school
-Water (very common)
-Flying (this is also common in my NDs as well. I remember i could fly in my previous dreams just flapping my arms and laughing at peoples who looked at me flying away :grin:

I always become lucid when I see my bedroom window.

When there is a tornado in my dream, I always get lucid for some reason.

Dream signs I have noticed include being in a supermarket and missing the school bus. I haven’t even been on a school bus for 2-3 years, but I still have dreams about missing it. I also have a lot of dreams about high school still. It’s sad because I can’t do reality checks there in real life anymore.

I dont have lots of dreamsigns and my dreams are always different but I have 2.

1. I always losse a teeth ( that scare me like hell ) :eek:
  2. my friend are in all my dreams

My DS seems to be environmental, like a creepy place I’ve never been to, its hard to notice but I’ve been doing better with RC’s through out the day.

Still haven’t had a full lucid dream yet but I have a feeling it will happen soon.

...Jasx

Getting in trouble with people. Islands. Cats (i don’t own any in rl). All the old houses where I lived before mixed together. Theaters.
Sometimes i google those things for interpretations and I learn very relevant things.

I just realized something last night. Whenever I see a cat in my dream, the dream is going to turn into a nightmare. Usually this happens by me trying to interact with the cat, who then runs away and leads me somewhere scary.

Dogs are also likely to bring negative emotions into my dreams. If they’re not hostile, then they’re very ill and I need to save their lives.

According to some websites, cats are a sign of bad omen. hahaha. :content:

My most common DS is missing exams. My last exam was 5 years ago, so any dream where I am missing an exam is a big DS. Typically these dreams only appear around the time when I would have normally taken an exam (December, March, and May) so it is not always an effective DS.

Since I started my DJ two weeks ago, here is what has popped up a few times:

1. Bathrooms - They tend to be odd in my dreams.
  2. Clothing malfunctions - I am not wearing the right clothes for the situation I am in.
  3. Driving - I have had a lot of driving related dreams lately.

I have been recording my deams for the last 3 nights and they all have something to do with films. Either Im in a scene for a film or talking about or making films. This is not supprising since I am doing a film mkaing degree.

I will try to use this info to help myself get lucid.

Gardens, mostly because of my old house garden…
My old house… and houses looking like it…

Problem is ,i always miss those while dreaming :’(

School and computer. :tongue: