Nasty DCs

Last night I had a LD, and it was really wierd. I was standing in an extremely large telephone booth with two men, by sister, and my ‘dream brother’ when I realized that I was dreaming. One of the men was describing how we were going to become an apprentice to learn how to better control our dreams. He said that there two types of apprentices, so only two of us would become ones. He said that there were those that were strong and confident, those that were good at magic, and ‘the other’. Then he proceeded to make the my sister and brother apprentices and left me as ‘the other.’ How nice.

I met up with the guy later in another LD that night, and he told me that he knew everything in the world. I said that I did too, because I was dreaming. And he got really excited and said that he was in a LD too. So I asked him if he was real, and he promptly said “No.” and left. As in, just disapeered. Like, poof. Gone.

DC can be pretty nasty if you ask me. Even after that LD, the guy kept coming back in my NDs. I swear he must be out to get me. :smile:

What strange DCs have you met in your dreams?

This is old women in my first LD, she saw my failed attempt to fly,
I asked if she could help me, and I never saw her again

Haha, I totally recognize how weird DC’s can behave!
This one isn’t from an LD (because I haven’t had one) but from an ND.
I was standing in front of a really big grey building when a woman came by, stopped and started yelling (looking at the building as if she was yelling to the building instead of someone): “GEORGE! Why haven’t you paint the building yet? How many times do I still have to ask you that?!” I asked if she was looking for someone but she didn’t say anything anymore and walked away…
Strange… Strange… Strange…

They’re all strange.

Have you ever wondered what they really are?

Now I would really love to know what they really are. Ive wondred that all the time. Im fasinated with DCs thats why Id rather talk to them then to fly. Has anyone ever asked a DC what they are. It must have been really importent to that lady that George paint that building. LOL I wonder what there world is like. DCs, and dreams are the most unexplored thing about life.

Ask one of them what it is and where you are.

I once saw a man who looked like a modern day Indian following me around in a LD. I tried to ask him who he was, but as soon as I opened my mouth he tackled me. I threw him around like a ragdoll so he went away.

i couldnt agree more…

one time i got lucid and i had only thing in my mind, find someone and just talk…i entered a room where a lot of people were sitting…it seemed like some waiting room of a train station or airport…so i went to this old man introduced myself and then just asked him ‘who are you’? He dint reply… his wife was sitting next to him(my assumption of course) and i just felt like she dint like me and that she was the one who dint let her husband talk to me… weird that i felt all that so readily…anyway i quickly moved on to the next family…husband wife and their cute daughter…i thought that perhaps the old ones are cranky idw , lets try the little ones :tongue: …i asked her who she was and stuff, she dint reply to me, but she made me feel like she was interested n stuff…when i asked her again she raised her toy and showed it to me as if it was the answer to my question… there was something significant about that toy…wait let me get my journal :cool:

ohh i even told the old man that i was an engineer :gni: no wonder he dint talk to me…

anyway i had asked the girl about the toy when i felt that she wont tell me about herself straightway, she showed that bunny toy and the told me these words ‘This is your image’… just then i saw her brother who was carrying a toy of ‘devil’ :eek:

i couldn’t figure out which toy was she mentioning about, but my following two days were completely spent in contemplating just that…

Hmmm… wierd. Next time I get a chance, I’m going to ask a DC what they are.

By the way, I think the forum is messed up or something, because it says you posted on Nov. 15. Today is the 14th… lol :smile:

what good qualities do your sister and brother have that you should also have,that will make you better at dreaming?