EN | NL | FR
Current Wings Quest 126
Lucid Rhymes

LC #27, Winner: Rhewin! Congratulations everyone!

Author  Message 
Rhewin
Who is The Doctor?
Local Moderator
Rhewin has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: 349
Location: In the not too distant future... somewhere in time and space

PostPosted: Tue 02 Nov, 2010  Reply with quote

I went to Wonderland in an ND by warping through a book, "Wonderland." I ended up in an enclosed football stadium and proceeded to solve the mystery of Little Red Riding Hood. What does that have to do with Wonderland? The world may never know...

Also, one long low lucid LD last night. I helped free a small western town from a gang of outlaws. I freed a slave of theres and then ran them off, revealing a large supply of turkey dinners ^^

Current LD goal(s): Defeat Xander in our lucid duel!
tosxyChor
Dream Winged Zen Pony
cookie lover
tosxyChor has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes
LD count: d(LD)/dt>0

Good job Rhewin! I guess the ice has been broken now ^^ That nets you | 45 task + 30 lucid + 20 early = 95 points! ^^ | Also, that score can easily raise if you provide a detailed report of what you met wink Plus of course | 40 points | for that LD. smile

EDIT: Siiw had a medium LD (told me in chat). So | 30 points | for you ^^

For everyone else, I'm still waiting! wink5 Show me your will to improve and do your best, be resolute when you go to bed, and be sure to live your dreams to the fullest! :D

Tip of the day wrote:
If you find yourself in the need to better your WILD routine, have a look at "How to WILD properly and effectively" and absorb as much as you deem reasonable ^^

Current LD goal(s): Healing

Last edited by tosxyChor on Wed 03 Nov, 2010; edited 1 time in total
tosxyChor
Dream Winged Zen Pony
cookie lover
Scribes

You're going to adore this one,
Task #3: Love!

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

If the world needs more love to be spread around, the why don't we start practicing ourselves? Be the best person you can be, and spread love around, to friends, to family, to complete strangers, to Nature, love is for everyone and everything! grin

Find more and more ways to show your affection, make people known that there's someone loving them! ^^ For each act of love, you are awarded +5 points. For every different being you show your love, affection, or compassion to, there's +10 more points. For each different way you find to do so (be it kisses, hugs, presents, kind words, bringing them to fly with you...) you are awarded +10 points.

Then observe how your actions have produced a positive change, both in others, and yourself! Managing to witness the positive results of your love nets you 35 points.

Plus don't forget that what goes around, comes around! I'm sure your dream world will be a much friendlier place next time you're in ^^
Let love be spread within and without :D

Rhewin
Who is The Doctor?
Local Moderator
Chat Mods
Scribes

PostPosted: Wed 03 Nov, 2010  Reply with quote

Awww, what a sweet task ^^

And you're right, I forgot to detail the creatures. The only one I really remember is the little brother of the big bad wold, the Little Bad Wolf. He actually looked your old avatar, tosxy . He asked me to help clear his brother's name, and then ran off.

tosxyChor
Dream Winged Zen Pony
cookie lover
Scribes

PostPosted: Wed 03 Nov, 2010  Reply with quote

Rhewin wrote:
And you're right, I forgot to detail the creatures. The only one I really remember is the little brother of the big bad wold, the Little Bad Wolf. He actually looked your old avatar, tosxy . He asked me to help clear his brother's name, and then ran off.
Awww, that was so cute turn3 Also, I sense someone wants my old avatar back lach1 But have no fear, I'll certainly put it back in its place once I'm done with something important.
Not to forget, | 25 points | for the report ^^

I think I should post the partial scores st this point. EDIT: Done!

1. Abrax | 0 |
2. BeRightBack | 55 |
3. Colors | 0 |
4. Danielns13 | 0 |
5. Dreamjutsu | 0 |
6. EllyEve | 70 |
7. GHOSTIE11 | 40 |
8. GothicFighter | 0 |
9. ian1 | 0 |
10. KauaiDreamer | 0 |
11. Pehr | 0 |
12. Rhewin | 160 |
13. Siiw | 95 |
14. Solaris | 30 |

tosxyChor
Dream Winged Zen Pony
cookie lover
Scribes

PostPosted: Sun 07 Nov, 2010  Reply with quote

It's time for our Experimental Control week!

Task #4: Call your moves!

Ever noticed how cartoon and video game characters have quite the flair for shouting their attacks' names out loud before executing them? It has almost a religious adherence to it, and there's no other way they'd be doing that all the time, if that wasn't the source itself of their power! Well, in this task, we're going to find out!

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CallingYou rAttacks

Amaze the audience with your incredible moves, and be sure they know what you are doing! There's no point in keeping the thing secret if you're the dreamer, showing off is highly recommended!
Or you could just entertain yourself by discovering new moves au solitaire, and maybe see how far your power can be stretched!
This may be not the most subtle of techniques, but hey, it gets the work done lach1

For your first called move, you get 35 points! For every new move you use (that is not a repetition of an old one) you are awarded +15 points, with a +10 points bonus if the inspiration for that move was different (like a different cartoon, or tv show)
Lots and lots of bonus points are available for this task! Amaze the other participants and the TM, and you will be awareded up to 50 bonus points!

So go and show us your moves, possibly without stretching it too far. Have fun! ^^

Tip of the day wrote:
Have a look at how to develop a working lucid mindset over at Waggoner's excellent article. ^^

Ghosteh
Fire Apprentice
LD4all addict
Ghosteh has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: Loads of them

PostPosted: Sun 07 Nov, 2010  Reply with quote

Bah, no LD since he last one, feels hard to recall my recent dreams hmm

Current LD goal(s): Become a fire-master
Siiw
Infinite Impatience
Globahead
Siiw has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: last 6.april

PostPosted: Mon 08 Nov, 2010  Reply with quote

A short LD last night:

Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

Thank you for recording the LD i had while i was away, tosxyChor. siiw

Current LD goal(s): To bring back a song

Link to My DJ: ld4all.com
Dreamjutsu
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer
LD count: Stopped count

PostPosted: Mon 08 Nov, 2010  Reply with quote

Still no LDs, great tasks though tosxy. I have been getting interested in hypnosis recently so i tried self-hypnosis last night to try and get an LD. I slept great. No LDs though.

Current LD goal(s): Talk with DCs.
Gothic Fighter
Somniologist
Somniologist
LD count: ~20

PostPosted: Wed 10 Nov, 2010  Reply with quote

Had my first LD in a long time. It was a DILD, and it seems that my increased awareness in RL made me see an obvious dream sign. Even if the dream is short I'm excited I had one and it boosted my will to have another one.
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

Rhewin
Who is The Doctor?
Local Moderator
Chat Mods
Scribes

PostPosted: Sat 13 Nov, 2010  Reply with quote

Medium LD in which I spent most of the time trying to get inside the TARDIS control room but failed miserably.

Colors
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer
LD count: never enough!

Hi-ho, had no LD for a long time, but did manage this night smile

I need to re-settle my goal with the Lucid Quest, especially since I didn't have enough motivation for my previous goal. "Call you moves" looks great !! Especially since I want to fight a ninja in my next LD smile

Current LD goal(s): Meet a fictional character + Ask myself what my life goals are

Link to My DJ: ld4all.com Dream Journal / Full of Hope, a dream for each day
tosxyChor
Dream Winged Zen Pony
cookie lover
Scribes

Congrats Siiw, Rhewin, Gothic Fighter and Colors! Your scores have been updated ^^ Keep it up! I want to see more LD's of yours and everyone else's wink

Thanks Dreamjutsu and Colors for your appreciation ^^ I'll leave one more day for this task, so that someone may complete it. smile

KauaiDreamer
Aiming for the stars
Dream Deity
KauaiDreamer has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 43

PostPosted: Sun 14 Nov, 2010  Reply with quote

I'm back!! Done with costuming Peter Pan and can now sleep and dream again. I missed it! had a most amazing dream last night in which I could see a person's energy body when looking at him. It was amazing! Golden swirls of light and movement, hard to describe. It looked like a condensed miniature galaxy all golden.
Going to read over all the tasks now and see if I can catch up you have just lost the game

Current LD goal(s): ~get better at making a healing energy sphere, conquer doubt, fear & negativ
tosxyChor
Dream Winged Zen Pony
cookie lover
Scribes

PostPosted: Mon 15 Nov, 2010  Reply with quote

It's time to shake it!
Task #5: Dance!

On a street, on the dance floor, in a ballroom, in your own room, any place is good to make a good show of your dance moves! Show us what you've got, and maybe even something you didn't think before you could stunt! :D
There's tango, liscio, salsa, the robot, the moonwalk, throw some breakdance in between, or just move yourself to your heart's content, I'm sure you can think of so much else you could do! ^^

So pull yourself up and get the move on! For each style you execute, or were inspired by, you will be awarded +25 points. For each individual move (as in, type of), you will get +15 points. As a plus, there's 25 points for each type of dance you will get involved in (solo, double, or group).

Not to forget the fact you're not limited anymore by your body! What could you think up that would impress the jury?... Pull off a nice one or several impossible feats, and get awarded up to +40 bonus points for each! Be sure to let your imagination run wild biggrin

So get moving, and be sure to bring back that "King/Queen of the dance floor" back here from your dreams wink

print