the BIG Quest reQuest Topic Part III

Ask a DC a question about something that you wouldn’t know the answer to in RL, later when you wake up, look up the answer and see if your DC was right.

Step into your shadow! I got this idea from a song.

[spoiler]…
“See my shadow changing,
Stretching up and over me.
Soften this old armor.
Hoping I can clear the way
By stepping through my shadow,
Coming out the other side.
Step into the shadow.
Forty six and two are just ahead of me.”

Tool - Forty Six & 2

(Yeah, I can’t stop listening to Tool. :anx: )[/spoiler]

The idea, I guess, is kinda like to meet your dark side, confront it, embrace it, whatever, to grow and evolve.

The shadow can be used as a portal, just like we use mirrors :content: See where you end up! :happy:

Anyway, other ideas also involving your shadow: Talk to it, interact with it (waving or other gestures), grab it, shake hands, hug it, the list goes on :tongue:

You should look up the books by Sergej Lukianenko.
There the “Others” , who are some sort of people with unnatural powers, step into their shadows to get inside of a parallele-world they call “the Twilight” :wink: there are also several layers of this twilight, and the more powerful of the “Others” can change between them… aaam ok its hard to tell. But I can only recommend these books. A mixture of fantasy, original ideas and a bit soft-horror :peek:

Yeah. Sorry for being offtopic :tongue:

I have been having this idea the last few days - its a way of trying to test your cognitive memory whilst in a lucid dream.

Basically, when we remember our dreams its when we are awake - we do so by making a conscious effort (sometimes not so conscious) to do so. What if, we try to bring back memories from waking life into the dream? Describe how you see your waking life reality in your dream reality - then you really do have two realities and you can be lucid in both of them!

I am sure there is some logic there… but I dont think I have expressed the idea very well!? :bored:

Some of my ideas…
-Look for the invisible door & open it :tongue:
-Go to the Lucid Dreaming Convention! -Watch presentations, meet people, browse around.
-Lucid Cooking! -Throw everything you can into a pot, turn up the heat and see what you cook up. :cool:
-Go into a black hole -probably listed already? :tongue:
-Shrink and travel in a random DC’s insides.
-Fuse the Sun&Moon together by force or whatever way possible, observe the effects towards Earth. (or you can fuse planets) :gni:

That is all for nows!

I have a challange if it hasnt been done allready… Lets try space travel. we could go to a distant planet, or the moon. Or a black hole what do you think?

Split from the Quest topic.

Meet your past or future selves while flying!

I’m all for going to Pandora from Avatar!!!

4 ideas.

Stunt driving.

See the inside of a technical object, like an xbox 360 or a pc.

Make a new instrument.

Oh, a nd wouldn’t it be cool to just draw a door with chalk out of nowhere and go through it! Or use the chalk to draw anything and make it come alive! WOAH!

Change the dominant population of the world.

Go back to the past, a point when humans were still on the same intelligence level as other animals. Influence a certain species to make them smarter than man. Travel forward to the early 21st century to see how the new species changed the world. Better or worse, you decide.

Suggestion: Be in a medieval battle between normady and england.

1:Have a LD.
2:Be in the battle
3:Report your experience?

BONUS!
Fight mounting a dragon!

I want to try this but I am yet to have a LD.

nice topic.

the ancient egyptians had access to magical knowledge, they really built those massive damn hot triangle thingies with the assistance of superhuman powers how else could they errect them i mean come on…and they wasnt burial chambers either… doh

a mission to recover ancient knowledge starring
albert einstein
steven hawking
whilelm reich
nikola tesla
LD4ALL forumers

Something cool would be :

To try to transform into something that doesn’t live usually, like a rock, or earth, or trees, etc. (I know trees are actually alive but my english vocabulary is limited so I said things that doesn’t live"

I know it’s a bit early in the season for this but has anyone every tried a christmas carol? I’m thinking this would be a pretty good decemer quest; visit your past, your present and your future, and don’t focus on yourself but on how others react to you. Then try to learn a lesson and better yourself :content:

Hey I have an idea:

Experience the storm.

You’d become lucid and find some extreme weather occurrence like a tornado, hurricane, or blizzard, and experience it. Stand in the storm and tell us what it’s like to be in the eye.

Change yourself into a celebrity :razz:

I really like this idea. Goes to my lucid to do list.
I love rain in waking life and never experienced in dreams, at least I don’t recall so.

I’ve time traveled to the future on my first LD. It was kind of boring, because I only went to 2016. They had devices completely controlled by sound and this thing called the “Sixth Sense”. I looked it up and its real! The Sixth sense is this amazing phone that was made by MIT!

Rip the fabric of Spacetime.
… Of course the fabric would repair itself in my dream world. I believe in string theory.
Spam Removed :ysim:

transform into a giant and speak to the people iam your creator hahahaha :woo: