EN | NL | FR
Current Wings Quest 126
Lucid Rhymes

LC #27, Winner: Rhewin! Congratulations everyone!

Author  Message 
BeRightBack
Dream Deity
Dream Deity
BeRightBack has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 73

PostPosted: Tue 16 Nov, 2010  Reply with quote

Had a short LD of a about 1 minute...nothing task related though, but did race downhill with one foot on a dinkytoy crazy

Dreamjutsu
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer
LD count: Stopped count

YAY! Finally another LD. And a rather good one at that. I really need to start paying more attention to my dreams again, like I did last night. shy2

Ok, so summary:
Length: long ~15-20ish minutes
Tasks Completed: Dance, Call your moves?, and personal one Talk With DCs (though I kinda fail on that one)

Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

Current LD goal(s): Talk with DCs.
Ghosteh
Fire Apprentice
LD4all addict
Ghosteh has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: Loads of them

This will be fun once I manage to remember the task tounge2

*Ghosteh likes dancing, its just that he doesnt do that often in front of people grin

Current LD goal(s): Become a fire-master
tosxyChor
Dream Winged Zen Pony
cookie lover
tosxyChor has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes
LD count: d(LD)/dt>0

PostPosted: Wed 17 Nov, 2010  Reply with quote

Fantastic dream Dreamjutsu! :D For the Dance task you did 2 styles (I'm going to assume breakdance and disco, feel free to correct me smile ) and 4 moves (moonwalk, robot, generic disco moves and spins), so that would total | 25 solo + 50 types + 60 moves+ 30 lucid + 20 early = 185 points! | Also, I can't spot exactly the part where you called out your attacks, could you point it out for me? smile And another question, would you like to consider the personal task completed? And if so, how many people were there when you did it? (It had to be 2+ besides you for the full points to apply). Do not worry, you can always have another attempt at that wink And don't we forget, | 40 points | for your long LD ^^

Nice dream BeRightBack lach1 You can remember your goals more clearly in a dream if you state them to yourself before going to sleep ^^ For now, | 20 points | for your LD ^^

GHOSTIE11, you'll probably see how fun it is to be the center of attention every once in a while, plus with DC's it's a free try grin

Also KauaiDreamer, sorry if I didn't see your post before, but amazing dream you had there! ^^ I can see you're getting closer to achieving your goal turn3 Keep going, you may get there very soon wink

Good luck and sweet dreams to all participants! ^^

Current LD goal(s): Healing
Rhewin
Who is The Doctor?
Local Moderator
Rhewin has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: 349
Location: In the not too distant future... somewhere in time and space

Really weird medium LD with very low lucidity wherein I thought I had lost my dream powers and had to climb a very tall set of brik columns to get it back. First time I've ever been afraid of heights in a dream.

What's funny is most of my low lucidity dreams I'm kinda in a haze or stuck going with the story. In this one I could have sworn I had full awareness and that something had just stolen my powers. Oh well.

Current LD goal(s): Defeat Xander in our lucid duel!
Dreamjutsu
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer

@tosxy, I don't know if it counts because I didn't purposely have it happen, but for the call out your moves thing I could hear my voice coming from like the ceiling narrating everything that was about to happen/already happening. Though it wasn't me doing it.
As for talking with dream characters there were about 6 girls in the first group, and the single girl at the table with other DCs strewn about. I don't think we really spoke enough to count as a full conversation though.
Sorry, I meant to make it clearer on the first post, but forgot.
Thanks smile

tosxyChor
Dream Winged Zen Pony
cookie lover
Scribes

Rhewin, first | 30 points | to you; secondly, I'd like you to do an experiment, and try again with your imagination to go and finish that dream. What happens? How do you feel about it? Why do you think this is? Figure out what's going on, and make yourself ready for next time ^^

Dreamjutsu, in the end, it could even be ok, as long as he called the names of your moves (even as simple as "parry"). I need a list of the attacks/stunts of yours he called in order to score points though smile
About the personal task, it's up to you to decide if you consider it completed it or not, and in what occasion. So take a decision and tell me wink

Last edited by tosxyChor on Thu 02 Dec, 2010; edited 1 time in total
Dreamjutsu
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Thu 18 Nov, 2010  Reply with quote

It was like it was reading a book of everything, like such-and-so chases derren, jumps over a low wall, landing amidst the unsuspecting students who sit there drinking their coffee studying.
I think I'll try talking to DCs again, I'd like it to be a meaningful conversation.

Rhewin
Who is The Doctor?
Local Moderator
Chat Mods
Scribes

PostPosted: Mon 22 Nov, 2010  Reply with quote

Completed the love task in an ND. There was a girl I found walking on a dark road alone. I gave her a ride a we became close. While spending time together later we held hands, I gave her a hug and sent her a text message saying that I loved her. Good thing it was a dream or my wife would kill me

Rhewin
Who is The Doctor?
Local Moderator
Chat Mods
Scribes

PostPosted: Tue 23 Nov, 2010  Reply with quote

And I just remembered doing a nose RC and it failing, but I didn't become fully lucid.

Rhewin
Who is The Doctor?
Local Moderator
Chat Mods
Scribes

And another medium LD last night with the dance task. I spent most of it trying to stabalize the dream since it was a WILD and I was in a really uncomfortable position. I did manage to do a quick little dance on my own before losing total control.

tosxyChor
Dream Winged Zen Pony
cookie lover
Scribes

Dreamjutsu, ok then I'll read that as 2 moves wink totaling | 50 moves + 30 lucid + 20 combo = 100 points! | Nice job anyway ^^

Rhewin, nice going there! ^^ For the love task, there's | 10 people + 45 actions = 55 points | for you, and for that dance, | 25 style + 15 move + 25 type + 30 lucid + 20 early = 115 points! | ^^
Not to forget your semilucid and the medium LD, summing up to | 35 points. |

Last edited by tosxyChor on Thu 02 Dec, 2010; edited 1 time in total
tosxyChor
Dream Winged Zen Pony
cookie lover
Scribes

It's time for our Nostaglia Week, feauring a task from LC #26!

Task 6: An intergalactic vacation!

I don't know about you guys, but I've been getting bored with this planet lately. It's about time I had a vacation. An intergalactic vacation. Do you feel the same?

There are approximately 100 billion stars in the Milky Way galaxy, and scientists are discovering many of them have planets orbiting around them. It appears that our solar system is not as unique as we once thought. I want you to strap on those angelic wings, step through an inter-dimensional portal, or hop aboard that UFO. You're going to have a relaxing vacation on a planet in one of those many solar systems.

What does your destination look like? Is it a gaseous, Jupiter-like planet, or a desert like mars? Maybe it has an atmosphere just like Earth, and maybe there even is life down there. Or maybe it's as barren as our moon. Regardless, I want you to go there and have a good time ^^

For leaving Earth behind, you get 30 points. For using your chosen means of transportation to reach your destination planet, you will be awarded 35 more points. For enjoying an activity that you consider relaxing on your destination planet, there's +30 more points - and you can repeat this for as many planets as you wish, scoring the 30 points each time! ^^

There's really much to do out there, so good luck, have fun, and remember to bring your towel with you wink

Rhewin
Who is The Doctor?
Local Moderator
Chat Mods
Scribes

Towel? Check. Something not entirely unlike tea? Check. Paranoid android? Check. Strange book with "Don't Panic" printed in large, friendly letters on the cover...... check.

Well I'm good to go.

Ghosteh
Fire Apprentice
LD4all addict
Ghosteh has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: Loads of them

*Ghosteh packs his bag and leaves earth at once grin

Current LD goal(s): Become a fire-master

print