Archangel's Challenge: Mission Three Active!

In an ND last night I was on the starship Enterprise as it was experiencing technical difficulties. Another space ship run by alien Archangels showed up and fixed the ship in exhange for internet service :tongue:

That’s 4 Prestige, just 6 more until we reach our quota.

I remember I was in a hangar or something where you announced the results, insanely high numbers :tongue: and siiw was an archangel too :cool: I dont remember what our mission was :meh:

Dream found here :cool:

Haha, I’ll count that as finding our secret base and meeting an Archangel (me, Siiw doesn’t count :tongue:), so that’s a total of 6 Prestige. Together with my 4 we have completed the first Mission!!! :slide:

So GHOSTIE, PM me with an idea for the second mission or let me decide.

Everyone else, keep up with Mission One! The points keep going up for now, so anything we get together now will apply toward the next goal!

Give me a few more hours and Ill see what I come up with (of course I send you the idea with PM :grin: )

I’m in!o Just in time for Mission 2 I guess. :wnvoss:

Correct, I now sent in the pm to Rhewin so now it just to wait to see how the coming mission is posted :tongue:

Mission Two: Recruitment Time!

In order to build up our strength, we need more Archangels. Go into your dreams, and get as many to join as possible. Random DC’s are fine, but if we can recruit some well known people, that would be even better!

Prestige Quota: 50 (remember we already have 10)
Recruit a DC: 4 Prestige
Recruit a well-known fictional character: 6 Prestige
Recruit a famous person: 8 Prestige
Recruit at least 3 new members in one dream: 10 prestige
See the Archangel’s symbol in a dream: 1 Prestige
Create the symbol in a dream (repeatable): 2 Prestige
Meet another Archangel: 4 Prestige

And just to encourage lucidity, I’ll award a 5 Prestige bonus just for becoming lucid.

Good luck, my Archangels. Grow our ranks into infinity!

[b]WARNING: This message will self destruct in 10 seconds… you might want to find a bomb shelter, I may have overdone the explosives.[/b]

Reporting for duty! Will get to mission after a couple personal stuff in my 2nd LD!

I had a lucid last night, so 5 prestige for us from that. Spasm had one too I think, just waiting for report.

Yupp sir! 2 actually (“Chained them”).

So 10 to you then! Adding the 10 from mission 1 that puts us at 25 prestige, halfway to our goal!

Had an LD where I faced the Queen herself :scared: she stole my lucidity though :meh:

Ok, we’re up to 30 points. Thank goodness she only took your lucidity, it could have been worse :tongue:

Lol, I’ll try to recruit Julian Assange once I get my next LD. Hopefully he won’t uncover all of our darkest secrets, along with that big one of your ACTUAL plan for our souls. :clown:

I had another two, so we’re up to 40. I’m beginning to think I should award less for LD’s :tongue:

Yeah, I think 5’s too many for just a lucid. That’s as many points as a goal. It’s much harder to get a goal accomplished than just a lucid. :meh:

I agree with ZRVera, awarding LD’s too much makes people not doing the real tasks, so the LD prestige should be lowered at once :cool:

All right, active immediately, LD’s are only worth 2 Prestige.

Two LDs this morning… one I can’t remember any details at all about it other than that I knew it was a dream at one point… and I had another in which I was looking for Ghostie but I didn’t find him and nothing else got accomplished.

Well it helps, anyway. 44 Prestige total.