Instant SP Weird things happening.

I ususaly wake myself up in the middle of the night and right down a dream then go back to bed, three times over a span of two weeks my body has entered SP without me being still for a long time, and the second time I happened seconds after I was was moving. I know it wasn’t dreaming because I tryed inducing it and it worked on the third time, I did a RC right before I did it. What I did was I closed my eyes and tryed to visulize something, I got some very vivid images in my head, and SP hit me almost instantly. I couldnt move and I heard noises, after a while I could move again and I did a RC I was now dreaming. Is it posible that I started dreaming without SP, my body noticed and then quickly entered SP to stop me from hurting myself, or something like that?

Possibley. Or since you’ve been doing it recurringly, you’ve set your brain up. Brain’s like routines, and the more you train it into a routine, the more it will stick to it. Your brain knew what you were trying to do, and so aided you.

Either that, or you were more tired than you thought tehe.

Couldnt do it, was interupted with a nosebleed from doing nose RC to much >.> ill try it again tonight

:eek: How hard are you trying to breathe?? You should do it very lightly!

I do it lightly, in the winter I have tons of nosebleeds, IDK why but we got it caughterized before to try and stop them I have a blood clotting disorder