LC #27, Winner: Rhewin! Congratulations everyone!

ha since I’m having super crazy no night because of work and I’ve been up until 5.30 working on an advert, I think I’ll read the task and definitely will have a LD tomorrow because I’m like extra exhausted :smile:)

yeeaahh I did it, well, I have to think about how to go through the ozone layer while lucid, and work on my tricks to stay focused and keep a long dream :smile: but I managed to remember the task and have a look at a beautiful starry sky, well, kinda the color of LD4all website ^^ put it in my DJ

Good job everyone, I’ve updated the tables with all your LD points :content: I’ve assumed it was a medium LD if not specified.
Be sure to enjoy those last days of the Challenge as well! ^^

And to conclude the LC, a simple task

[center]Task #7: Visit your home![/center]
No place like home, they say, and guess we’ll have to check whether it is the same for dreams :tongue:
This task is about coming back to visit your place, so the task will count only if you come from outside. If you’re already inside, then just get out and come back in :wink:

There’s 40 points for entering your home the first time. You will get +10 points for every familiar room you visit, and +20 for every unfamiliar one. It also applies to people you meet there, so +10 pts for every one you know already, and +20 for each one you didn’t meet before.

Be sure to look out for unexpected things, you may get a lot of surprises by looking closely to details around :content:
These are the last 5 days of the Challenge, so be sure to have a lot of dreams, and to complete your tasks :tongue: Good luck to everyone!
/me sends plenty of lucid vibes to everyone* ^^

Last night I had my first successful WILD attempt. I had set a timer at 5:00am that would beep every few minutes. After waking and falling back to sleep a couple of times in row I finally was conscious enough to try and do a WILD. [spoiler]Within a minute my body suddenly felt all weird and just a few seconds later my body suddenly made a 90 degree turn and I could slide out of my bed and did a RC to be sure it had really worked. It was very dark and couldn’t see very well, but did manage do move around by touch and leave the room through the window.after that I ended up in a ND on a train with some brunette girl I didn’t know. After a long nice talk during the ride and getting something to eat together afterwards I ended up in my old house. I saw a cop floating in front of the bedroom window and immediately realized I was still dreaming. I also remembered the WILD attempt and the girl I was just talking to in the ND, so I decided to try and find her inside the house. When I as left the room, she was actually there. We went upstairs and I explained to her that she was in a dream by showing how she could put a finger through her hand. I also showed her how to float, which frightened her a little. She wasn’t very talkative in the LD nor seemed very interested in me anymore and after a while she went downstairs. I stayed for a while and spent some time swimming around the room (only partially completing my personal goal by doing it alone), but got bored of it quickly, because it was going slow. I went downstairs, heard my parents talking to the girl about me. Then I felt I was waking up and didn’t feel like trying to extend the dream. [/spoiler]

(BTW, I had this dream before reading the ‘visit your home’ task. Nor did I ‘enter’ the house, because I was already inside when I became lucid again)

I use to have my FA’s at home :tongue: so then its just step out through the wall, then reenter the house :grin:

Had another LD starting from my house. There wasnt much to do, so i jumped through the back window and flew away into darkness. I got my sight back by rubbing and looking at my hands and ended up in big photo shoot with a couple of dozen hot topless models. For some reason I didnt think of going back to my house for the task after that :wink: I spent quite a couple minutes enjoying the view by repeatedly rubbing my hands to stay lucid. After a while I ended up in a new dream and lost lucidness and woke up within a minute. It was 12 am and got out of bed with a big smile on my face, lol

Had an ND where I went back home and had a converation about nothing with my dad.

Long LD last night (DILD), no tasks done but I did get to wonder around an aircraft carrier with a field of grass in the middle :grin:

Two LD’s, one a medium WILD and the other was a long LD chained from the WILD. I did go back to my home where I explored the living room, my paren’t bedroom, and discovered a secret entrance to the TARDIS. I had small conversations with my sister, my dad and The Doctor.

Edit: dreams are posted here

Hello, is this thing still on?

I had an LD that lasted about 10 seconds during a VILD attempt last night.

You may return to utter silence.

Oh, i had a medium LD a couple of days ago! It is in my DJ.

Morning! I had a long ld this night,at least one and half hour :smile: posted in my dj :smile:

Nice going everyone! And sorry for my absence :tongue:

Rhewin, your best attempt at the Home task nets you | 40 home + 40 rooms + 40 people + 30 lucid + 20 early = 170 points! | Gratz :content:

BeRightBack, congratulation for completing your task ^^ That was worth | 40 points | :smile:

Plus of course, all LD points are updated! Stay tuned for the final scores :wink:

I declare the LC #27 officially over! I hope you all had a lot of fun in your dreams, and learned many new things about them, and yourself :content:

Here are the final scores!

Abrax | 0 |
BeRightBack | 170 |
Colors | 100 |
Danielns13 | 0 |
Dreamjutsu | 345 |
EllyEve | 70 |
GHOSTIE11 | 60 |
GothicFighter | 20 |
ian1 | 0 |
KauaiDreamer | 30 |
Pehr | 0 |
Rhewin | 720 |
Siiw | 145 |
Solaris | 30 |

I hereby declare winner of LC #27

[center]:yay: :woot: :clap: :bounce:Rhewin! :hurray: :cheer: :boogie: :colgate:[/center]
Many congratulations to you :happy: You are offered the possibility of hosting the next LC, or choosing who will do it in your place.

Also congrats to all participants for your dreams, I enjoyed reading of your adventures :content: You did a very good job! ^^

Goodbye for now, and hope to see you in the next Challenge :wink:

Lol, this thread was completely forgotten by me :lol: I had a short LD the other day. But congratulations Rhewin :cheer:

Thanks for a fun LC, tosxyChor (and good to see you again)!

I’ll get the new topic ready after the holidays. After two wins in a row I think I’ll take myself out of the running :tongue:

See you all in LC 28!

Belated congratulations, Rhewin! (I got myself so caught up in the holidays, I didn’t get to say earlier.)

And thanks for the amazingly fun and creative challanges, Tosxy! Rhewin’s got some mighty big shoes to fill, and I’m looking forward to it. :wink:

Thank you, Elly!

I hope you beat my score in LC 28!