Does this go against the higher power?

Hey LD4all’ers,

An idea mentioned in LaBerge’s book, is to think that everything we see while awake is merely a construction of our minds. I was practicing this today and it made me wonder if that would upset the ‘higher power’ (painfully vague). It just seems like he’s saying we should sort of act like god, being the creator of everything around us. Any thoughts/insight/critique on this?

Thanks in advance :smile:

Fear is what limits people from reaching their full potential. It’s also a terrible advisor. Stop limiting yourself by being afraid over what you may or may not think. Why would you have been given such a complex brain if you’re not allowed to use it. Thoughts are just thoughts and dreams are just dreams…they don’t have any effect on anybody but yourself as long as you keep them to yourself.

I do appreciate what you’re saying very much, but fear is not whats holding me back :razz:

In a way, all we see, smell, touch, hear, and taste is just a projection made by the mind. The brain itself resides inside the head, all senses are copied and sent by the receptors i.e your skin, tongue, ears, eyes, and nose, and are all electronic signals. It doesn’t actually experience them itself. For all we know, the world could just be a creation of our mind, and then projected in a way that makes sense to us.

As for the higher power, as you call it, if it controls this, and didn’t want us to know, then we wouldn’t. You can’t go against it if it won’t stop you.

I never thought of it that way, Unseen_Eye. I think the book meant what you just said, haha. Maybe everything is just one giant projection.

I would be a lot more inclined to listen to LaBerge if he hadn’t started selling his phony dreaming pills to make himself rich.

I’ve heard of no such thing D; pardon my ignorance. Care to elaborate?

Well if it does, would you care or stop. Also if you believe in a creator(not necesarily what you were reffering to) then when you ask yourself what is real or not then you get an apretiation for what is real, and the creator’s creation. Thats one way to look at it atleast. Sorry not trying to offend anyone.

Also you use the word “think” so thats not like youbare going around claiming that everything is only a creation of your mind.

Marianne Williamson had a good few words to say on this:

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

namaste

Order some of his Galantamind online and see what happens.

Nothing will happen. It’s in the same category as Extenze.

Deuteronomy 8:17-18

17 Beware lest you say in your heart, ‘My power and the might of my hand have gotten me this wealth.’ 18 You shall remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you power to get wealth, that he may confirm his covenant that he swore to your fathers, as it is this day.

John 14:12
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do;

it depends on what God you blieve in , the western christian god says through their faith and their books that we will be able to do all the things Christ did on Earth and even greater, and that we have the power to become as he was,

the dream yoga, looking at everything as a dream, allows the higher power to communicate with you insofar as you make your demands and requests clear that it is only the higher power, God, Heavenly Father, etc, that you wish to be communicating with you , and not any other power. the sybols placed into life then, come from that, and the state of mind is a state of knowing how to think for yourself

because there are only 2 things that can use your mind, “God” ( You, yourself, your divinity , your sovereignty , ) or other people,
BUY NOW, BUY NOW, BUY NOW, DON’T YOU WANT TO BUY IT NOW ? COME ON , BUY NOW, BUY NOW, why , being sad is inevitable, are you feeling grumpy , BUY NOW ! ( etc )

those sorts of people might be called the opposite of god in some ways , the information is either divine or mundane and normal, and not truthful

as i basically understand those two random verses i sought out , the dream awareness should be a humility thing as opposed to a power thing coming from the desire to rule with might

i am thinking that laberges dream supplement may work , it can’t be expected to for everyone .