Archangel's Challenge: Mission Three Active!

I had a lucid last night, so 5 prestige for us from that. Spasm had one too I think, just waiting for report.

Yupp sir! 2 actually (“Chained them”).

So 10 to you then! Adding the 10 from mission 1 that puts us at 25 prestige, halfway to our goal!

Had an LD where I faced the Queen herself :scared: she stole my lucidity though :meh:

Ok, we’re up to 30 points. Thank goodness she only took your lucidity, it could have been worse :tongue:

Lol, I’ll try to recruit Julian Assange once I get my next LD. Hopefully he won’t uncover all of our darkest secrets, along with that big one of your ACTUAL plan for our souls. :clown:

I had another two, so we’re up to 40. I’m beginning to think I should award less for LD’s :tongue:

Yeah, I think 5’s too many for just a lucid. That’s as many points as a goal. It’s much harder to get a goal accomplished than just a lucid. :meh:

I agree with ZRVera, awarding LD’s too much makes people not doing the real tasks, so the LD prestige should be lowered at once :cool:

All right, active immediately, LD’s are only worth 2 Prestige.

Two LDs this morning… one I can’t remember any details at all about it other than that I knew it was a dream at one point… and I had another in which I was looking for Ghostie but I didn’t find him and nothing else got accomplished.

Well it helps, anyway. 44 Prestige total.

Do Ghostie and ZRVera get points when i dream about them trying to recruit people at our annual boat market? :cool_raz:

Sorry, but no. Still, as a mercenary Siiw earns 8/2=4 Prestige! 48 total, 2 more to go!

Had an LD last night :cool: didnt do a task though :roll:

:truit: I didn’t get enough sleep so I didn’t have a chance to get it first! :grrr:

You put us at 50, GHOSTIE. Either think of a new mission or we can redo this one.

Ghost needs to hurry up… :tongue: I’ve had two LDs lately, I think three but I can’t remember the first one of two the other day so I’ll say only two.

Discovered a same house in a dream last night :happy: but it wasn’t an LD :cry: Points for me!!!

I have GHOSTIE’s new mission, but I’m putting the challenge on hold until after the holidays since I can’t really keep track of it atm.