Archangel's Challenge: Mission Three Active!

Lol, I’ll try to recruit Julian Assange once I get my next LD. Hopefully he won’t uncover all of our darkest secrets, along with that big one of your ACTUAL plan for our souls. :clown:

I had another two, so we’re up to 40. I’m beginning to think I should award less for LD’s :tongue:

Yeah, I think 5’s too many for just a lucid. That’s as many points as a goal. It’s much harder to get a goal accomplished than just a lucid. :meh:

I agree with ZRVera, awarding LD’s too much makes people not doing the real tasks, so the LD prestige should be lowered at once :cool:

All right, active immediately, LD’s are only worth 2 Prestige.

Two LDs this morning… one I can’t remember any details at all about it other than that I knew it was a dream at one point… and I had another in which I was looking for Ghostie but I didn’t find him and nothing else got accomplished.

Well it helps, anyway. 44 Prestige total.

Do Ghostie and ZRVera get points when i dream about them trying to recruit people at our annual boat market? :cool_raz:

Sorry, but no. Still, as a mercenary Siiw earns 8/2=4 Prestige! 48 total, 2 more to go!

Had an LD last night :cool: didnt do a task though :roll:

:truit: I didn’t get enough sleep so I didn’t have a chance to get it first! :grrr:

You put us at 50, GHOSTIE. Either think of a new mission or we can redo this one.

Ghost needs to hurry up… :tongue: I’ve had two LDs lately, I think three but I can’t remember the first one of two the other day so I’ll say only two.

Discovered a same house in a dream last night :happy: but it wasn’t an LD :cry: Points for me!!!

I have GHOSTIE’s new mission, but I’m putting the challenge on hold until after the holidays since I can’t really keep track of it atm.

Good idea, but meanwhile mission two can be done, right? :grin:

Mission Three: Spread knowledge of the Archangels through the media!

It’s time to be a bit more clear of our presence, so infiltrate any news outlet that you can and get the word out!

This time, I’m resetting the Prestige to 0, so we’ve got some work to do!

Prestige Quota: 75
Completing the challenge: 6 Prestige
Every different type of outlet used (newspaper, TV, radio, etc.): 4 Prestige
Showing the symbol on an outlet: 6 Prestige
Not getting caught/showing your face: 6 Prestige [hint: maybe you could blackmail a news anchor into delivering your message, or change the newspaper just as it goes to print]
Delivering a non-Archangel message: 2 Prestige
Seeing another Archangel’s message: 4 Prestige
Meeting another Archangel: 4 Prestige

LD bonus: 2 Prestige

WARNING: This message will turn into a werewolf in 10 seconds

Got an LD, but never did the challenge, just 2 prestige :cool:

I had one last night as well, so we’re up to 4 total.

P.S. thanks for reviving this GHOSTIE :tongue:

Saw another Archangel (Rhewin) last dream, which brings us up to 8