NO technique is working :(

I have tried wbtb, wild, mild, and I don’t know what else, but I jst can’t seem to get lucid but it’s something that in really want to do, on top of that, I’m still not remembering my dreams. Any tips?

You are keeping a journal, right?

No but I should be

Stick to WBTB and MILD especially, whilst keeping a DJ and doing plenty of RC’s

Don’t lose motivation, it took me about 3-4 months to have my first LD and losing interest just delayed it even more, just keep positive and keep trying you will have 1 eventually.

Dont belive your supposed to realy try to LD untill you can recall a dream per night, u may have already had a few LDs and u dont remember lol. but aside from that it wont hurt to try to LD even if recall is low. i dont realy keep a DJ and recall 4-5 per night fairly often, what works best for me is when i wake up i re go through all my dreams and start remembering them. <-- eyes closed still in bed btw.

and DEILD isnt bad either if u remember early in the morning and are still tierd.

Yeah, you should. Until your recall is better, you won’t have much progress.

The technique is only half the battle. You can not have ANY mental blocks. If you happen to think that you can’t do it, tell yourself otherwise. If you think you can’t do it, the SC picks up on this and it screws you over. As for the method itself, the techniques are only outlines, everyone is different, and needs something else. If you do MILD, some people respond to a different mantra better than others. WILD, you have to find out what to concentrate on, and how hard to concentrate. You can’t really rely on the guides to do much then tell you whats going on, and a basic outline of what to do. Explore, experiment, and see what works with you.

The reality checks are supposed to be used when you have reached a higher awareness in the dreams - after all what’s the point of hoping for a reality check to work if you don’t even get a chance to use it in the dreams? :cool:
Practice your dream recall as much as you can for a few weeks first.

One shortcut is also to count yourself to sleep, this sometimes keeps you aware enough to know that you have entered a dream; the next challenge is to truly realize what you can do, in my first lucid dream I wasted time with mysterious wind generators standing around all over my home village. :tongue:

No technique is working for you because you truly believe that no technique will work for you. Its not the technique’s fault, it’s yours.

You should be able to recall 2-3 dreams a night before you attempt to LD. The best way is to use a DJ - which you are not using.

Also WILD is the last technique to use. You should have atleast a few LDs before attempting WILD. Ive had around 20 LDs but I still haven’t had a WILD. Although im sure some people have WILDed to get there first LD but I still would not suggest it until you are familiar with how dreams and LDs feel to you.

Stick with MILD with WBTB after you improve your dream recall. Most people have had their first LD with WBTB method, including me.

This post was not ment to discourage anyone. Keep up your motivation and you will eventually have an LD. Remember that not everyone is the same - some people have their first LD in the first days of trying, or weeks, or months, or even years. The only thing stopping you is yourself, not any technique.

Good luck!