Sanctity Rooms?

Okay, so I have only had three lucid dreams in my life, one of which I had before I knew what lucid dreams were. In my usual dreams there is a room that I always seem to end up in. It is probably a 10x10 room made of gray brick. There is a table, five chairs, a fish tank, and a fluorescent light bulb with no shade around it. I feel as if this room has massive significance. On two separate occasions I used this room to realize I was dreaming and enter lucidity. As soon as I realize I am dreaming, the bricks in this room melt like candle wax. I am suddenly in a dirt field. I have never seen this room in my life and I get to it by many different paths in my dreams. I want to know what this room may stand for. P.S. In my dreams I hear a muffled voice that sounds like it is over a walkie talkie.

the table might be you ordinary life , the fish tank might be the containing of you awareness to not know that you are dreaming, and the light might be your lucidity awakening you , as you become lucid the entire room melts ?

I feel calm in that room, but always a little bit on edge. It’s like when you are home alone and you hear creaks and you want to just be comfortable but there is something just creeping you out and keeping you from maximum comfort. When I enter the field after the walls melt, the dirt in the field shoots up and even sticks to my leg. It usually causes me to wake up. When the walls melt, I feel the heat generating around me. It is a surreal experience. I have seen this room so much that I will sometimes walk into a room in real life and picture that room first.