Quest 61: The Spirit of Giving V

I was so close to doing this, I had a LD last night and remembered the quest, but I didn’t know what to give =\ I’ll try again tonight.

It seems I might be ready to try my first quest, I have an entire month to fulfill this, I will try my best!

I want to try this! I just got back into LDing recently and I feel like taking this quest!

ERRRR SO CLOSE TO LD’ing LAST NITE!!!

Does the gift of Freedom count? I seem to give that a lot in my dreams.

ARG dove into my shasdow 3 days to late, now time for gift giving/recieving.

Had an LD last night, couldn’t stabilize it enoguh for me to give someone a present, oh well! Better luck next LD!

Well, today I had an LD but nobody gave me a present, plus I didn’t care enough to give anyone a present; I felt like flying.

It starts right off the bat, most epicly, I start off in school. I immediately saw the problem, we had 2 weeks of no school and it wasn’t even the end of the first. I asked a projection what day it was. he said “Saturday”. I said, “that’s impossible, yesterday was Sunday, I checked my phone! So if yesterday was Saturday and yesterday is Sunday, I’m dreaming! I slowly take my hand to my nose- it glowed a blue fire- and I put my hand on my nose. My nose was numb, but I tryed my half trick. I wasn’t sure, I put my whole hand on it- with some off- and squeezed, I blew andd it blowed. I skip to an emptier class with my most frustrating teacher Mrs. Kemble. We were all getting in before the bell when I asked myself questions. I wonder what I couuld do… I’td be interesting to see that black guy’s color white and the opposite black. (not racist, but the faces of the 2 colors are different, that’s why) I ask “Why am I here?” Mrs. Kemble says” you have detention in here" I say, “Ha, i’m too smart to get detention, if I were to get it, it’s because of how smart I truly can be” (I usually get detention for arguing with a teacher’s logic… except science)I walk out and i’m transporting into LittleBigPlanet.
This is a huge give-a-way, and I realize it’s a dream again. I’m transported to outside. Day time, sun in the last spot I saw it IRL. I wanted to fly, practise for when in the future I would transform into a Dragon. I jumped, about to the top of a house and leaned forward. I had my hands behind me, I copied this from Sonic the Hedgehog when he is Super Sonic. I’m flying, hitting and landing on almost and every building. Everything starts go a tad 3d-ish blurry. I land and fall back into another LBP lvl. I try to shake myself to keep lucidity and succeed.
I force myself back to the same location. I am standing in front of a care package in a white bag. It’s a machine gun… I flew away from it. I then see while flying in the same neighborhood, some true friends from high school. I fly a bit behind and land. I heard they were looking for somebody, so I rushed forward to find the soon found out person when I run into another care package, I instantly click to the quest, “If anybody wants whats in here, you can have it”(who wants a machine gun? Oh even I shouldn’t ask- Mr. UMP47 in my room- of course it’s an electronic airsoft gun!)
that’s the short version. Anyways, my teacher gave me detention and I gave away a machine gun!

Merry christmas! I hope I’m not too late but funnily enough last night I completed the quest! I didn’t finish it in a spectacular way but I think it works.

-I’m in the living room. Presents surround me. I do a hand reality check, and although I have 5 fingers on my hand I still know it’s a dream. I look over at one of my parents. I decide to give her a gift, but not just one of these gifts around me! I want one from the mind. I close my eyes and then look over at a table to see a wrapped gift has suddenly appeared! I instantly know that it is an iron, but I give it to my parents regardless, they seem happy.

I woke up at this point as the dream continued to shut my eyes and I tried too hard to open them, so my phisical body did instead :razz:

So I feel I succeeded, hope it counts!

Great job! I thought I was gonna be a lone winner… if I even won. If i did… hey, we can be lone winners together!

I’ll be handing out wings tomorrow, and will also post the new Quest then. That’s the plan, anyhow :grin:. Until then, this Quest is still active!

So you mean there is one more night to do this?

I´m completely new here so please have patience with me, i read the FAQ but errors may still be made :wink: Also english is not my main lanuage.

Does this count? I read about this adventure last night and I signed up here yesterday as well. I did not intend to LD, although this night I dreamt and suddenly there was a large wrapped gift in my dream. I realized in my dream that “hey this is exactly what I read about in LD4All, but I did not choose a recipent for the gift” :content: I´m always a bit practical and remembers strange things…

The dream went on now with me in the control of it, I gave the gift to a close friend and I knew that I had no clue what it contained, my friend was so excited over the big gift wrapped in glossy christmas red paper and large ribbons tied in a bow on top. Just the way you want them!

I gave my friend a quick mental explanation about why she was recieving the gift, she understood why and suddenly jus ripped the gift wrapper of, making a loud sound.

What did the gift contain then?

A warp to an open meadow, I tried to fly but got no success, and asked my friend if she would like a horseride instead. She was happy about that and I succesfully summoned 2 horses. Better than nothing! I love when my dreams take me to meadows with the sun, the heat, the calmness… after this the memory is fuzzy.

I was so suprised when I woke up this morning realizing that I completed an adventure whitout intention. I did not thought I would be able to but now I know better! Although I know my dreams often correspond to what I come across in reality I wasnt excpecting his.

Thank you for the quest!

Wow, now that is a close shave! Who knows, you’re probably the earliest to have an a LD once joined onto the site! That sounds like an interesting prize! Grrrreeaat job! :wink: :content:

Thanks! I do think that I got the LD because of that I reacted so strongly about this topic IRL and remembered it and thought alot about it. I never get any prizes so this was so fun :content:

[center]

Congratulations

Dragonmind
EagleBeak
Vista

for earning your wings with this Quest! :yay:

:boogie: :boogie:

and well done for everyone who tried but didn’t succeed this time :smile:
[/center]

Another opportunity to earn your wings in the next Quest :smile:

Congrats on the wings you three! :happy:

And welcome Vista :wave:

Boo ya! Great job to everybody, I love this site!

I feel warm and fuzzy inside :happy:

Congratulations to everyone else too!