Keep Seeing this one UFO!!.

Okay…
Try making a picture or even better, a video?

I tried making a video of this object but my phone is a crappy one
It did not save, so next time I see it I shall record it. I’ll draw a photo of it but I lack of art lol. It was like a orange shaped ball if that’s any help. and it was glowing. I could even hear it humming…

Are you sure you’re not haven’t had a FA or something? Maybe hypnagogic hallucination?

Is that image a photo or what?

No I’m quite certain I’m 100% awake,

Eerie. Peaks my interest. How long has this been going on for? Do you know when it shows up, or is it already there when you wake up? How long does it stay there after you wake up? Sorry for the bundle of questions.
You also said you’ve seen it in the same area more than once, that means when you first see it, it is in different locations, or does it move around while you watch it? :eek:

It is their when I awake, and yes I’ve seen it in different spots, but in the same area.
This one this afternoon was above my house hovering round it stopped and then turned. It stays for a couple of mins, before going invisible or fading as I say. This has been happening for quiet some time. I ruled it to be nothing but a lantern at first but when I started seeing it on a daily basis that’s when I ruled that out also followed by the way it would change direction and stop etc…

I just want to get this clear; not because I’m sceptical, but I just have a hard time understanding what it exactly is that you see;
Where and when do you see it. You say when you wake up, but when I wake up I can only see the ceiling of my room. And even if you directly when waking up go to your window and look out there you can’t see directly above your house, unless you have a glass roof. So where and when do you see it?
Also when I wake it is light, and you said in your last post it was in the afternoon, but when you say it is glowing like a lantern, that would be hard to see during day. So what does it look like then?
Again I’m really curious but I just don’t understand what you exactly see…

Whatever the case of when or where it is, It could still be some sort of “celebration icon”. It is the new year afterall. You may stop seeing it in a few days.

Sorry I should have explained.
I see this when I’m outside, It’s hard to explain. It’s like something will tell me to go outside and then all of sudden it appears. Like I was outside in the back garden looking up when it appeared. and then it faded and then moments later another one appeared this time it was really low. It’s like an orange ball of light. if that explains it better? I’ve attached a photo to the main thread of this page. Take a look.

It’s nothing like that at all, I’ve seen them all the time throughout the year.
not just tonight… So you can rule that one out. and stuff like that only go in one direction up and fade. These objects. hover, stop, turn, and fade in and out.

Very interesting, I wish I could appreciate better the picture though. Please provide us with a better one or video when you can :smile:

Flash “The light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon
was trapped in a thermal pocket and refracted the light from Venus”

(sorry, not being sceptically, I just remembered that sentence from MIB suddenly, so please ignore. :tongue: )

Maybe you could try shooting it down…pictures and videos are so 2010 :grin:

Yeah, nice idea. Get a shotgun and piss off the aliens.

What it reminded me of was this documentary I once saw on cropcircles. Turns out that around cropcircles or in places known for cropcircles ‘balls of light’ have been seen floating in the air. Nothing of this is proven, but it might be something.
Here’s an idea; turns out that in and around natural cropcircles there is an extremely high elektromagnetic field, throwing off all sorts of elektric meters, including compasses for example of airplanes. Try carrying a compass around for a while, and next time you see the UFO pull it out and see what happens. That could tell you something about energy levels…

Oh and for the record I do like the idea with the shotgun, you should give it a try. I don’t think it’ll work but it’s still good fun firing a shotgun right?

Lol, I was kidding.
It’s not a good idea. Firstly, most likely the shotgun bullets will not go so high in the sky, or will slow down until they come to it and nothing will happen. Someone can call police and you can end up in a nuthouse if you tell the story to policemen (trust me on this one, policemen and judges can be really irrational). Even if you get a sniper, you probably won’t hit the UFO because it will go away in a short time, like you said.

Even if you actually do hit it, nothing will happen because assuming if its an alien starship it has some defenses. If its not an alien starship its most probably some climate figure or a flash of light from another planet/star, and damn, you can’t hit any of these with a shotgun, nor a sniper lol.

So, please, don’t go run in the gunstore to by a shotgun or a sniper.

Yeah I didn’t really mean you should try the shotgun. Every year people die because of people firing weapons in the air on new years eve or the 4th of july. I just thought I wanted to end my message on a comical note, because it’s still good fun making things go bang.

But the Beat Doctor is right… don’t try this at home

HA Swamp Gas seriously is that your best excuse?. Weather balloons don’t change direction or stop in mid air. Maybe if this was seen only once then I’d agree but I keep seeing it and I forgot to mention that I’ve seen ufo’s for as long as I can remember. let’s just say I’m a believer. unlike some. And Shooting it down might actually be a good idea, if I had a weapon that could reach that distance. Maybe a snowball could acquire that feet?

Lol what? Time for a reality check. I was just quoting a funny scene from Men In Black and asked to ignore my silly post. :eek:

Where have you read that?

I saw Myth Busters, the episode where they test can shooting in air kill people. I can’t.

@LucidGuy101: Kill the annunaki mothaf*cka, that’s the spirit!

This is a weather balloon!

UFOs are here often, I see them thru the telescope , but no I can’t photograph if you care about me doing that then you’d have to buy me equipment to do so , they have red and blue lights on the sides and in the middle are two white lights, they hover for minutes on end but can drift away and move, they are not planets and planets don’t have red and blue lights on the sides, they are not airplanes, airplanes don’t hover in the sky for 15-20 minutes, they also fly away if I ask them to move for me sometimes.

They look LIKE planets and you probably see them every day but they are BIG , 25% bigger than a planet, and in a telescope if they are near you they seem to have these lights on the sides and 2 lights in the middle. I also showed my parents.

of course its just a sophisticated weather balloon that hovers, flies away, comes back every night, and has red and blue lights on the side, and no wikileaks is not facilitating the transformation of the world through et disclosure, its just weather balloons.

we are in such a strange world!

also , weather balloons don’t shoot out tiny orbs that spiral around themselves, which is very fascinating to watch, but required a telescope.

and they don’t congregate together 2 of them in the sky at once.

"When Rep Giffords voted in favor of health care bill, her office in Tucson was attacked & vandalized. mmflint.me/hKYtR7
Palin “set gun sights on 20 Dems (including Giffords).” "

Gifford was working with aero space research. ( and was shot recently if you didn’t know )

“Bill O’Reilly’s recent “joke” about decapitating Washington Post columnist
Dana Milbank was only the latest example of a demented Fox News culture
that permits on-air personalities to fantasize about assassination and other
forms of violence against those deemed enemies of the station, its
personalities or their worldview.” – Steve Rendall, "

the nazi party = many republicans and fox news, they are losing . this is a weird time to be alive.

I hope this makes sense. A congesswoman working with ( probably ) UFO information had crosshairs put over her name on Sarah’s website and was shot in the head , as wikileaks is disclosing UFO information.

tea party ? nothing patriotic about that.