Keep Seeing this one UFO!!.

Author  Message 
Beat Doctor
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer
LD count: 10

PostPosted: Tue 04 Jan, 2011  Reply with quote

Lol, I was kidding.
It's not a good idea. Firstly, most likely the shotgun bullets will not go so high in the sky, or will slow down until they come to it and nothing will happen. Someone can call police and you can end up in a nuthouse if you tell the story to policemen (trust me on this one, policemen and judges can be really irrational). Even if you get a sniper, you probably won't hit the UFO because it will go away in a short time, like you said.

Even if you actually do hit it, nothing will happen because assuming if its an alien starship it has some defenses. If its not an alien starship its most probably some climate figure or a flash of light from another planet/star, and damn, you can't hit any of these with a shotgun, nor a sniper lol.

So, please, don't go run in the gunstore to by a shotgun or a sniper.

Current LD goal(s): Visit outer space, summon the first lucid dreamer.
Blenderman
Master Piemaker
Dream Deity

PostPosted: Tue 04 Jan, 2011  Reply with quote

Yeah I didn't really mean you should try the shotgun. Every year people die because of people firing weapons in the air on new years eve or the 4th of july. I just thought I wanted to end my message on a comical note, because it's still good fun making things go bang.

But the Beat Doctor is right... don't try this at home

LucidGuy101
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Wed 05 Jan, 2011  Reply with quote

BeRightBack wrote:
*Flash* "The light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon
was trapped in a thermal pocket and refracted the light from Venus"

(sorry, not being sceptically, I just remembered that sentence from MIB suddenly, so please ignore. )

Maybe you could try shooting it down....pictures and videos are so 2010 grin

HA Swamp Gas seriously is that your best excuse?. Weather balloons don't change direction or stop in mid air. Maybe if this was seen only once then I'd agree but I keep seeing it and I forgot to mention that I've seen ufo's for as long as I can remember. let's just say I'm a believer. unlike some. And Shooting it down might actually be a good idea, if I had a weapon that could reach that distance. Maybe a snowball could acquire that feet?

BeRightBack
Dream Deity
Dream Deity
BeRightBack has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 73

PostPosted: Wed 05 Jan, 2011  Reply with quote

Lol what? Time for a reality check. I was just quoting a funny scene from Men In Black and asked to ignore my silly post. eek2

Beat Doctor
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer
LD count: 10

PostPosted: Thu 06 Jan, 2011  Reply with quote

Blenderman wrote:
Every year people die because of people firing weapons in the air on new years eve or the 4th of july.

Where have you read that?

I saw Myth Busters, the episode where they test can shooting in air kill people. I can't.

@LucidGuy101: Kill the annunaki mothaf*cka, that's the spirit!

Current LD goal(s): Visit outer space, summon the first lucid dreamer.
LD count: yes
Location: hare krishna hare krishna, krishna krishna hare hare! hare rama hare rama, rama rama hare hare!

PostPosted: Mon 10 Jan, 2011  Reply with quote

This is a weather balloon!

UFOs are here often, I see them thru the telescope , but no I can't photograph if you care about me doing that then you'd have to buy me equipment to do so , they have red and blue lights on the sides and in the middle are two white lights, they hover for minutes on end but can drift away and move, they are not planets and planets don't have red and blue lights on the sides, they are not airplanes, airplanes don't hover in the sky for 15-20 minutes, they also fly away if I ask them to move for me sometimes.

They look LIKE planets and you probably see them every day but they are BIG , 25% bigger than a planet, and in a telescope if they are near you they seem to have these lights on the sides and 2 lights in the middle. I also showed my parents.

of course its just a sophisticated weather balloon that hovers, flies away, comes back every night, and has red and blue lights on the side, and no wikileaks is not facilitating the transformation of the world through et disclosure, its just weather balloons.

we are in such a strange world!

also , weather balloons don't shoot out tiny orbs that spiral around themselves, which is very fascinating to watch, but required a telescope.

and they don't congregate together 2 of them in the sky at once.

"When Rep Giffords voted in favor of health care bill, her office in Tucson was attacked & vandalized. http://mmflint.me/hKYtR7
Palin "set gun sights on 20 Dems (including Giffords)." "

Gifford was working with aero space research. ( and was shot recently if you didn't know )

"Bill O'Reilly's recent "joke" about decapitating Washington Post columnist
Dana Milbank was only the latest example of a demented Fox News culture
that permits on-air personalities to fantasize about assassination and other
forms of violence against those deemed enemies of the station, its
personalities or their worldview." – Steve Rendall, "

the nazi party = many republicans and fox news, they are losing . this is a weird time to be alive.

I hope this makes sense. A congesswoman working with ( probably ) UFO information had crosshairs put over her name on Sarah's website and was shot in the head , as wikileaks is disclosing UFO information.

tea party ? nothing patriotic about that.

BeRightBack
Dream Deity
Dream Deity
BeRightBack has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 73

PostPosted: Tue 11 Jan, 2011  Reply with quote

Looks like you're trying to connect dots,even when they're unrelated.

print