the first try... :(

yesterday afternoon i tried to make something.i usually sleep on my chest as i read its not problem for (wild).so.i stayed completly still until my body become like dead.after 1 hour maybe like this and with my eyes closed and after said to my self "next dream i will realize that im dreaming i saw something like grey and purple clouds moving on my eyelids while closed.i m new to LD and i need help what exactly to do after this…suddenly i think i felt asleep for few seconds and felt my body like electrisity on my arms…but nothing yet…your opinions are always uselfull…

p.s i just tried to see what will happen not for fun just to see…!thanks in advance!

Maybe its different for you, but I would imagine you would progress beyond simple clouds before you “fell asleep” in any complete sense, if you were doing WILD right.

thx for the reply…as i said im complety noob to LD im not afraid to say it :razz: with these clouds i mean some kind like colours moving behind your closed eyelids.when i focus on them i see them like spining slowly changing colours and after a big period of time suddenly my focus zooming into the center of my eyelids and suddenly all "dark"im still awake i know.but still nothing…btw sorry for my english and sorry if i make you tired with noob questions i have read all the forum as i said im searching about ld 6 years.so forgive my non knoledge :smile:last time after "clouds"suddenly i felt like falling with high speed and my body jumped up from the bed lol …so plz your opinions are very usefull thx again :smile:

IDK. I see those clouds pretty much as soon as I close my eyes. I never really associated them with deep sleep or anything.

me too but as i said i cant continue then the techniches.i fall asleep.i will wait for more replies thx king for your answers.i will exersice more and i will start DJ and more basic things asap thx again!hope to start my LDing as soon as i will be ready !Happy dreaming

I originally used a small dictaphone on voice operated recording but I found that it ate through batteries in 2 or 3 nights. I suspect this was BECAUSE it was in Voice Activated Mode.
I went back to pad and paper after that.