Opinions for a ND challenge wanted.

:truit: truits self.

added it into sign up topic … how are you going to deal with dream fragments in the points system?

I’ve made the sign-up topic sticky now so it will stay at the top of the page.

@moogle
I suppose it would be more of a personal choice. For me I would only count dreams I can remember something about, fragments included. So like “I had a dream that had something to do with a car” would count, while “I know I had a dream I just can’t recall anything about it” wouldn’t count. Make sense?

Oh, and no need to truit yourself. Maybe you should check out this topic some more. :razz:

I’ve just had another thought. What about chaining, would you consider this a form of induced dreams? If so we maybe could add in some points for chaining dreams.

Chaining is an induction where you enter a similar dream to the last one without being up too long (DEILD is a good example of chaining :cool_raz: )

That’s what I figured, so how about 10 points per chain?

This is really turning into an all inclusive challenge to improve dreaming habits in general, isn’t it haha. :razz:

Sorry if this was answered already. How often would the challenge run? I was too late to sign up for this first one but I am definitely interested in participating.

@hunaynay
Um, actually I’m not exactly sure. The current challenge is planned to run for about 3 more weeks I think. After that, I was planning on letting the winner take over if they wanted to. Otherwise I suppose I will run it again. Signups would probably run for about a week, maybe a week after this challenge ends if I am running it again, so I can have a little break.
So to answer your question probably about 3-4 weeks from now the signups should start. But if someone else is running it it will be up to them. :content:

Couldn’t she come in at the next incubation task?
It’s more about the fun of taking part than winning or losing. :content:

Oh yeah or course that would be fine. To me it just sounded like they wanted to start at the beginning of one, sorry. But it would be perfectly fine with me if they want to start now. :happy:

@hunaynay
Sorry, I should have thought of that yesterday :bored: i
If you want to start now just post HERE with a link to your DJ and I’ll add you to the list. :content:

Of course she can come in the next incubation task :content:

This is for fun after all and to improve the incubation ability :wink:

Oh ok. :smile: You did answer my question though, so thanks! I saw that a person had to drop so I wasn’t sure about that situation.

(But ah… must. resist. competitive. drive. must. have. fun. instead.)

I apologize for the long wait, Wolfgame became much more involved and I lived a lot longer than expected :tongue:

I’ll open sign up topics for round 2 later this evening, but am considering a few rule revisions. (Mainly the voting, since that seemed to drop off very quickly last time.) I’ll post more about it later tonight though, when I have more time.

Why not have just one voting instead and give the one who recieves the most votes 120 points? (like that the challenge runs for 4 periods, then a single vote is made :tongue:)

Also, Im in both LC and VG15, but it wont stop me from being here too :razz:

I think a single vote is too little.

Hmm I’m thinking 10 tasks (2 a week, probably Saturday + Tuesdays).
2 voting periods, halfway (Task 5) and at the end (after Task 10)?

Votes should only include dreams DURING the challenge (from the time Task 1 is announced to when Task 10 closes), so I’d have the final vote AFTER that, probably give everyone 3 days or so to read and submit?

Fine :tongue: two voting periods with 60 points in each :yes:

Go ahead and sign me up, this sounds really interesting. I like the score system, but there should also be different divisions like based on forum rank so the pros don’t get mixed with the begginers.

It is just for fun, plus forum rank does not denote dreaming ability. :wink: I’ll have to remind Ysim about this topic :smile:

Hehe :happy: sign me up too! :cool_raz:

Normal Dream Challenge #2 - TM: Ysim

1. allenthelero
  2. GHOSTIE11

There, Ill ask Xander in IRC next time I see him

[ND Challenge 2 - Winner: Moogle)

:whistle: