Did i just WILD in my dream?

Last night i was dreaming but then i must have woken up because i was just laying there with my eyes closed thinking about the dream i just had. Then i felt myself falling asleep so i focused on my breathing. I imagined a balloon inflating and deflating with every breath. Then i started to feel vibrations and then all of a sudden i heard beeping it was high pitched. My foot twitched and it went away. I opened my eyes and i was in a dream. When i opened my eyes in my dream i said to myself damn i was so close.

So i am extremely confused if i was wilding in real life or in my dream.

So you dreamed, woke up, got the vibes and all, then got into a dream. Sounds like WILD to me.

I think you almost made it and had a FA. It’s very common when trying to WILD. I’ve been in bed trying to WILD and have someone come in the room. I then start arguing asking them to leave because I’m trying to have a LD, without noticeing that it already is a dream!

Next time be sure to do a RC, even if you’re sure you failed :wink:

I think mattias hit the nail on the head. Be happy, though. You managed to induce a dream even if you didn’t realize it :content:

Cool! Thank you for all of your answers! Now i just need to get back into writing in my dream journal every morning!