How good is this dream recall?

You don’t need to read it, it’s pretty uninteresting but in terms of size is this good? It’s my first attempt at writing a dream down, but I dunno if I should keep practicing or not or move on to attempting to lucid dream.

The first thing I remember was that I was doing some sort of course in school, I got to school by driving myself there even though I can’t drive. Finished whatever
I was doing in there and gave a book to some guy and I mentioned that it was weird that I was giving it to him, but he seemed to think otherwise, and pointed out another, stranger thing which I forget. The car I had driven there with was now gone (for some reason this didn’t bother me at all) I continued to walk out of school assuming someone was coming to pick me up, but there were no cars around with the exception of one of my friends dads car. As no one picked me up I started to walk by myself but then my friend walked up to me and mentioned that my sister was coming to pick me up. I asked him how he
would know that and he told me they were secretly friends and I just didn’t know. Shortly after I recalled her asking me about his new bear tattoo (He doesn’t actually have one). Instead me and my friend walked through an unfamiliar area in the opposite direction of home and Jesse Eisenberg appeared and we began talking to him. I mentioned his films and his acting
but he for some reason resented me for it and told to me to stop talking about them.
We walked more and then we eventually headed back and went through what looked like my old school. I kept being stopped at certain areas some
of which I don’t remember, I was pretty happy and I was making myself and everyone laugh. I stopped a someone and got him arrested somehow, I think it was through a detector of some description. I told jokes, I used profanity which I was shouted at for but there was no punishment, merely a telling off. I remember a guy saying “You shutup to much!” after I called someone a fucking bitch, it was the guy who plays Sylar from heroes (I’ve been watching it recently). I
corrected him and went on my way, I somehow found my way into a bathroom and was trapped by another of my friends. He needed something from me, but I don’t remember what. Me and my friend attempted to escape but he was too strong. I said we used to be a team, I was the smart one and he was the strong one, eventually we got out somehow. We continued walking but were stopped a few other times but I don’t recall what happened. Eventually I was walking down a dirty alleyway, by this time my friend had left me, there were many people on either side of the alley way, it was very cramped and was hard to walk in between them, it reminded me of school corridors. The first group of people I walked through without pause. But the next one had a some douchebag and a bunch of other assholes in there. I walked through and one of them touched me with a lollypop or something, to which I said “I figured out of the lot you would be the jackass” I expected to be chased and I heard it, but nothing happened. I continued walking to the third and final group which was a group of people with their names floating in front of them, their names weren’t normal but were things like “The Crucifier”. They looked
gothic and weird and were smoking, as I walked past they blew ashes at me. I returned to school but still no one was there. I got in my car that was there all of a sudden and then I attempted to start lucid dreaming. I set a stage and view and tried to enter but I couldn’t. I thought rather than trying to lucid dream now I would set up stages for later use, and then play them like a video game.

That is certainly a very good memory. Most of my recordings aren’t that large.

If you really want to compare yourself to others (don’t bother), read some other people’s DJs.

ld4all.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5

If you want my advice, start trying to LD. I would have started when I began keeping the DJ.

Ok. I was just curious as it’s my first attempt, I figured i’d have to do a lot before my dream recall became good.

I wonder what I should try first…