Hats off to Egypt

Hey lets give it up for Egypt there not just standing up for themselves, but for all of us. Letting the poloticans know that theres more of us then there are of them.

I agree. Here’s to hoping that they are able to put someone/something in power that restores order and fairness to their country. Lets leave our hats off for Tunisia and Yemen as well. May they be an example to all of us that the people always have the last say in who controls them.

It’s just another political process. So it turns out that a half-century-old political management model is broken. Can we say any more or any less about our own countries?

What is interesting as hell is how Western media is crediting it on Twitter as if it were Twitter who was there, being beaten up and facing threats and sticks and sprays.

I think it’s even more ridiculous that western governments - including the US - reprimands the leaders of egypt for ordering their proviers to shut down the internet. And now the US government thinks how they can introduce a kill switch for their own internet infrastructure. Is it just me or is this hyper-hypocritical?

Anyway on topic again: I agree with the previous posters.