lucid dream video game cheats?!!!!! :D

i have a excellent idea…what if you went lucid, went into a video-game, (who cares what game it is…lets do mario in the exsample) asked for a video-game cheat, and automaticlly got some? :grin: genius in my opinion. but theres just one question…can you do it? you could get this ultimate ‘cheat code’ to say…beat the last level, but what if it dont work? tell me what you think! or even better, try it and tell me ur results! (if ya want, leave ur top 3 video-games on the comment) :smile: thank u! mine:
1:zelda
2.monster hunter
3.mario

When i was younger, I got caught into an rpg and got stuck on a curtain part. I couldn’t figure out what to do. That night I had a dream that I was playing that game, and went straight through that part without stopping to think about it. The next day, I tried it, and it was infact what I needed to do.
I had to sneak into a castle, passing guards, lights, and other security. The answer to my problem was to climb up a ladder, and hit a bell with my sword, which resulted in a guard thinking it was time to go off duty… I had not the slightest idea of doing that at the time.
I didn’t try for that to happen, but it did. Granted, my assumption is that my sub just took a look at the scenario and came up with a logical theory. All I knew was to hit the bell with my sword. The dream didn’t reveal that it would call off a guard, so it didn’t actually ‘know’ anything.
Something like pulling out a code that you had never been exposed to would be an advanced act of clairvoyance. Though since its something thats programmed, and not necessarily a material thing, unless you were able to witness the code being put in, I don’t know that you could get it.
I’m not going to say that it couldn’t happen. It very well could, I just think to be able to do something like that on call would be really difficult.

A shortened version of what Loah’s saying, as well as some personal thought. Basically, he could come up with a solution because he’d seen the items involved, and the subconscious figured out what to do. You can’t really do that with cheats that you don’t know, because you really don’t have any input on what they are. If you did try, the most likely result would be a false code, or no code at all. The mind is amazing, but it’s kinda hard to learn something you don’t know while sleeping.