Mar 15th

Has anyone heard about March 15th of this year. Aparently it is the new dooms day, and poleshift which is explaning the dying animals, and airports compass.
Do your research on this. Because There is plenty of proof that something is going on. I dont know what will happen. Will find out in about 20 days. The countdown has started. What do you think about it.

Hmmm…scary…but not…the poleshift should present some problems, especially in the initial shift and the years after where we will have to figure out how to adapt to the new world enviroment. But in the end the human race will endure.

Yea Im not really afraid yet, maybie as we get closer to Mar 15th. I think it will be an amazing expirance. I meant there is alot of proof that is making this a little too real. So lets pray guys. I remmber a dream I had along time ago. I was at Wendys fastfood restraunt, and the wind git really bad, and chaos. I remmber shouting… “It eats you alive” damn I hope that wasnt a prophetic dream. Now we need to stay strong.

My goodness. First it’s 2012, now its March 15, what next? Do you people just like the thought of something horrible killing just about everything on earth?

i dont think the point was that its going to kill everyone. But a polarity switch would be a little hard to deal with, no to mention it might tear down buildings and such pretty good. I dont think its that people like it, its that theyre deathly afraid of it. Im not as afraid so im not one to run around screaming here comes the end.

Yes, it might happen…and then you wake up and it’s just like any other day.

googled it, only thing that came up (for about 5 pages) was a rumour that facebook would shut down. This itself wasn’t true, I suspect it was some kind of prank, and a bloody good one… :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: for the ones who came up with it.

If Facebook would shut down, which it won’t, yes some people would see that as the end of their world because they have burried themselves in it and it has become their world. And personally, I say the world would be good rid of those people… but I’m probably gonna get in trouble for saying that… on facebook…

But to stay on topic I think this just decreases the credebility of all these end of the world rumours… they said the same for the milleniumchange and yet here we are. If I wake up on the 16th of march I won’t be surprised. If I don’t wake up and instead find myself in some hereafter with 6 billion other people that also don’t have a clue what’s going on, and some devine creature comes to me and says; “Well you must feel like a damn right nitwit, don’t ya?” Then I’ll hapily burn in hell…

Bring it on

You say that there’s plenty of “proof” out there, Kava, but what do you really mean by that?

Yes

Hell if I know Im just reporting what Ive heard.

:rofl: :rofl: sorry but that just made my day…

Reminded me off a joke:
“Never trust conspiracy theories. I think people who make up conspiracy theories all work together to brainwash us…” :content:

When I first read this post I was confused aswell. And like Blenderman, I also googled it and could not find anything except facebook. I have to admit I was a little dissapointed.

Japan’s recent earthquake made me think of this topic! Lets see what will happen with the tsunami warnings.

I’ve only been able to find “evidence” on conspiracy and survivalist websites. Here’s the thing: it’s damn near impossible to figure out exactly when a pole shift could occur. Even if it does, it doesn’t mean doomsday by any means. Just limit sun exposure to avoid cancer. Heck, wear sunblock.

Meh, four days left. We’ll see what happens. If nothing does happen, Kava, will this shake your views on the 2012 doomsday at all?

The magnetic field is based on the liquid magma (most notably the iron) within the earth. It doesn’t just get up on day I say “Hey I think I’m going to swirl clockwise instead today.”

Short, simple, and to the point: Normal flux in the magnetosphere will not cause earth shattering consequences. Even higher solar radiation is iffy. A few extra dropped calls on your cell phones and some screwy compasses would be the worst you’d have to worry about, and the latter would hardly be noticed in our life.

In easy to understand terms, here is a YouTube video:
youtube.com/watch?v=zOk7_6pcUns
(Really I just like the voice of the guy that makes the claim :tongue: )

Thers alot more updates on this, and the comit Ellien on Mar 15. Just look on youtube. I dont know guys. This morning Japan Earthquake, and Tunami. something big is going on. Im not saying whatever, but just incase stock up, and goodluck to everyone.

I dont really know. Now Im too focused on crossing the March 15th thing.

There has allso been more fish washing up in California, and somewhere else in the past week, plus throw in all the uprisings in the middle east. I believe people are feeling that something is going on. You know if it wasnt for all these earthquakes, and animals dying everywhere, and the sunrising early in Greenland, and Airports adjusting there instruments, because of the shift. I wouldnt really be concerned about this, but damn…

You know the dream I had about 15 years ago might make sence now… I was at Wendys resteraunt, and the wind picked up, and started sandblasting everything. I remmber saying “It eats you alive” Now this is intersting to think about. March is known for being a windy month, plus now I live in Oklahoma which is a windy state. and I was at Wendys resteraunt. Just intersting to think about.

:rofl: I can’t stop laughing about all those people getting ‘ready’ for the apocalypse by stocking up and making shelters… The idea behind an apocalypse is that the world ends, so what good is it gonna do to you? I said it before; if, if the world does indeed end, which I don’t expect, I wanna go out and watch; bring it on!