LC# 28: Winner, Siiw! Congratulations!

+1 long LD (with a FA in between and regaining lucidity on the next dream)…No tasks completed, because the dream included a naked girl which was very distracting :wink:.

+1 short LD :cool:

Whoamg, I’m not dead. I didn’t want to post too many dreams about my job because they’re typically boring and I don’t care to remember them (why feel like I’m working more shifts than I am?); it took almost a month of no writing on LD4All to remember a dream not related to my job besides that it involved leaving it. This was a short LD.

Link to dream journal entry

Sorry I’ve been busy lately, now really sick :cry:. The only thing I could remember was an extremely vivid dream, I think it had a lot of meaning behind it. I’ll get back to this as soon as I recover!

Long LD this morning, there was background music but I didn’t remember it afterwards

I’m not dead I promise!!!

I’ve been pretty sick the last couple of weeks, give me some time and I should have the task and updated points by the end of today!

+1 short LD

+1 pretty confusing LD, bugged with FA’s and lack of lucidity. At first I was in bed and did a RC, because I had audio on saying “You’re dreaming, do a RC”. Too my big surprise I was dreaming. It was dark and couldn’t get away or take real control. When I was walking through the hall I thought I had already woken up and was now sleep walking (pretty common for me :tongue:), so I went back to bed. (This was actually a FA, because I was in the wrong house). Suddenly I was at work and realized it was weekend, so I had to be dreaming. I showed a colleague that we could walk through walls and I took her flying…I slowly lost lucidity again…after a while I woke up (another False awakening, because I was the wrong bed :eek:)…shortly after that I found myself flying around my office again in front of other colleagues. I acted like a lucid dreamer, but I think it was more a FLD this time…I woke again and started writing in my dream journal (another FA :grrr: )…I ended up at work again where my colleagues had turned into robots with shiny metal heads and they were joking around…Finally I woke up for real and had to write down the same dream the 2nd time in my dream journal. Some stuff in my room had been displaced, so I must have been sleepwalking as well at some point or I’m still sleeping. :bored:

Darn, FA’s can really mess with your mind. :crazy:

Other than having lost some interest in the LC (haven’t even posted two LDs I had some weeks ago when task 5 first started, and still not going to atm), I’ve really not done a lot with LDing lately at all. Also, I wanted to let you all know I won’t be on at all the next two weeks, starting 28/2/11. I rather don’t like skipping out in the middle of a task, but my absence is necessary. Good luck guys, and I’ll see you in two weeks!

Still not feeling well? :confused:

Sorry for not being present either. I’ve been having terrible recall due to not enough sleep, personal crap and, well, slight depression over my lack of LD’ing improvement :sad:

Calculating points now… task and update will be up tonight. I’m so sorry that I kind of abandoned you guys there for a couple of weeks. School work and being sick has put me behind in all aspects of life…

Dryanthala: |60 medium + 120 short = 180 lucid pts|

ZRVera: |40 lucid pts|

Puce: |30 lucid task + 20 fifth task special + 50 base = 100 pts as well as 30 medium + 40 long = 70 lucid pts|

BeRightBack: |20 short + 80 long + 10 regain = 110 lucid pts|

Thorn: |20 lucid pts|

Siiw: |40 lucid pts|

That should be it. Again, thank you for your patience through my painfully slow recovery.

Sixth Task: Narcissism Is Fun

All right, time for things to get interesting. In this task, I want you to find yourself. Maybe you revisit yourself from your childhood, or see yourself in the future. Perhaps you meet up with your mirror self. Maybe you could even find your evil (or good) twin. Who knows? Give it a whirl and see what you come up with!

Base points:
Find yourself (past, present or future): 40 pts
Ask You a question about yourself (and get an answer): 40 pts

Secondary points:
Find an alternate version of yourself (maybe from another universe, like where everyone is a super hero…): 20 pts
Find your polar opposite (evil/good twin): 30 pts

Repeatable points:
For every additional question you ask yourself: 10 pts
For every different version of yourself: 10 pts

What are the current standings? :grin:
Edit: Didn’t know you were sick, get well soon!

Oh you people and wanting to know how you’re doing :razz:

Current Standings

1. KauaiDreamer |40|
  2. Puce |400|
  3. Starrygwee |130|
  4. Unseen_Eye |0|
  5. mattias |365|
  6. ZRVera |345|
  7. GHOSTIE11 |205|
  8. EllyEve |100|
  9. Dryalantha |500|
  10. Siiw |435|
  11. Idanl09 |170|
  12. cookymonster |10|
  13. Thorn |180|
  14. BeRightBack |225|
  15. Lucid_Sockhat |0|
  16. JC? |20|

Please PM me if you’ve found an error in your points for either correction or explanation.

+2 short LDs.

[spoiler]One was in my elderly home in which I woke up hearing the audio queue “you’re dreaming”. I had trouble trouble acting freely because I was doubting my dream state, even after a couple of RC and dream signs. The only lucid act was taking my bird outside, because I didn’t have to be afraid of it flying away (which is a pretty common theme in my nightmares). My mom didn’t agree, because she kept trying to get the bird back inside.

The 2nd I was riding my bike when it hit me when I was dreaming. This time I actually remembered something on my LD to-do list, which was looking at the night sky. I saw a few constellations, including Orion. All stars weren’t dots, but more like glowing snow crystals. It wasn’t really mind blowing, but still nice. After that I decided to ring the doorbell of a random home, but I started doubting my lucidity again and ran away.
I woke up, wrote my dream in my DJ and was suddenly scared stiff by a burglar in my room. I ran away and woke up for real. Another FA that got me fooled. (Having to write down the same dream twice is never funny. :huh:) [/spoiler]

Two more days on this task!

/me sends lucid vibes.

+1 short LD +1 medium LD
Both low lucidity so couldn’t remember the tasks.

BeRightBack: |40 lucid pts|

Dryalantha: |20 short + 30 medium = 50 lucid pts|

I’ll have the final task posted once I am out of classes later today. In the meantime, make sure to post any stray LD’s. And remember, you can complete tasks in an ND and still get points for it!