Wing Types...whats urs?

leathery dragon wings :yes:

Eagle wings :content:

I have seen my own wings in three different dreams :cool: They are leathery, but more “butterfly” shaped than “bat” shaped. Something like the wings of dragons in Final Fantasy games, or the windriders in WoW. In two of these dreams the wings were grey, in the third they were black and purple.

Yeah I don’t think I need to answer this…

[mod]For the record, when this post was made, this was Blenderman’s ava:

:bruno:[/mod]

angel wings :angel_fly:

The like…gargoyle evil wings…Cause they are awesome…like black and grey,.

My like favorite tv sow as a kid so those wings…

*Vokteraven The Dragon likes this thread.

I would grow Dragon wings that were blue in colour and glistened in the sun and projected the pattern of the stars at night in a see through fashion. I would be able to soak in energy through the wings as I fly through the sky in total freedom.

best wings ever, though i might actually prefer them both mechanical…

‎"Contrary to popular belief, the wings of demons are the same as the wings of angels, although they’re often better groomed." (Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett, Good Omens)

Or not. :roll:

Mine used to be black and red Demon wings, like OP’s

But now they’re like ethereal kind of angel wings, they’re all ghosty and white-ish.

Eagle like, with dark grey feathers near the bottom, and black feathers near the top. Sort of gradient style.

Another Pratchett reader?! Here? Brilliant! I always thought I was the only one! :woo:

Haha, nice quote Bruno. :tongue:

I personally have always been black, of the leathery dragon wing variety. However, I’ve always had a “thing” for black and red feathered (angel) wings.

More or less, exactly like that.

I once saw my wings in a mirror. They were kirigami-like (cut out from paper) and gray. I thought they looked preety small.

oh no, you are not :grin: Plenty more around here, I can tell you :yes: (I’m one too btw)

/off topic

Ok, after thinking overnight about this :grin:

My wings would be…

1. impervious to any injury
  2. fully fold away against body when not in use
  3. gossamer thin and lightweight
  4. size would be from shoulder to top of leg and when fully extended, go 3 feet away from body.
  5. surrounded by a one inch rim of jet black
  6. body of main wing would be translucent pearl white with rainbows of colour constantly rippling through them
  7. flying would be by effortlessly gliding with the odd flap for control.

thanks for all the replies guys! :happy: didnt know the post would be so popular…lol

Dragon wings!
…Not sure I needed to say that :dragon: :razz:

@ Ysim
Yay, another Anne Stokes fan! :content: Not that I’m surprised :tongue:

The wings of a hawk. What? I like hawks better than eagles…

Nice dragon/bat wings. Black and silver. I’ve tried avian wings and they’re not the same. Bat wings seem to have more control. Probably because they use their fingers to fly. :cool: