NO New Mod positions available - don't apply within ;P

Yes, I most definitely want to be a MOD. I have been experimenting with LD ’ing for a long time. I have read just about every book and visited every forum on this subject that I could find. I also enjoy helping new people explore lucid dreaming. (We help ourselves by helping each other)I have even made believers out of some of my friends who originally thought I was crazy. They are now enjoying there own LD ‘s.

Thank you for your consideration.

if this is a april fools joke hats off to you if its not i think ive been around enough to know whats accpeted/whats not

LOL! Thanks for noticing. I can also hover .5mm above the gound…only on tuesdays :sad:, but get this the “parlement of super powers” wants to take that away from me :cry:

Hmm…Let’s take a look-see at my qualifications:
Low post count
Not very active on forum anymore
Can’t LD
This is April Fool’s Day (Too cruel!)
I would definitely NOT (Not!) go on deletion rampages. Definitely.

Looking at this topic gives us a good view of the entire LD community, and I like that. :content: We do seem rather a strange bunch, eh?

Hey here’s an idea next year let’s not shout “APRIL FOOLS!” in every post shall we… ruins the fun.

EDIT: You know what… can I have just one peek in the bathroom? Please?
WOW that sounds perverted.

Actually, I still scan the forum’s avatars, to check size and filesize. I wouldn’t mind having my user made into a mod of avatars. This way I could delete rough avatars myself, saving PasQuale time. :content:

YES, I WANT TO BE A MOD, OF AVATARS!

But I wouldn’t like to be a full time mod. I’m currently involved in a dream team at sea life. It really does change the way you see Lucid Dreaming.

I’d like to be a MOD…

Thanks… Just hoping it isn’t an april’s fool joke…

Thank you everybody who has applied.

As promised here are your stars, AND directions to the bathroom!

As an admin i have already set permissions on the forum, so only those who have applied (or telepatically have communicated they want to be a mod, but didn’t dare to post in this topic) can access the following link:

www.ld4all.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=bathroom

you will find further instructions there.

:wiske:

So how long did it take you to make that :tongue:

I KNEW IT!!! :lol:

oops…

Just what I thought. :smile: But hey, I had to post on the off chance that it was for real. After all, if I did not post and it turned out to be real I would really kick my self.

Good one :rofl:

Whahahahahahaha!! :rofl:
First the DreamAddict/Dm7 switching and now this… LOL nice one Q :cool_laugh:

Hahahaha :happy: That was hilarious! Man, that was genius of DreamAddict and I switching our identity. :wink: Especially when I’m a regular member and he as a mod. :happy:

I laughed my butt off. Hahahaha. :happy:

wow, what a cool page pasQuale!

hehe, this has been fun :grin:

lol. not bad Q not bad at all, but at least you know thata lot of ppl what to b mod now, but then you already did know that. Ik Hou Van Joue Q, Ik Ben MOD. Well not really but i thought that was well worth it lol. i ran a program that deleted my hard drive on aprils fools, i laughed as it went up 1% every second and i know formatting takes too damn long, so i laughed some more adn sent it to my friends over msn. i dont think they like me :razz:

Peace

Richard

AHH! AHH! SEIZURE!

lol

Actually, you never mentioned April Fools Day in your post.

So were all the mods conspiring? I may sound desperate, but the forum definately is becoming busier and maybe it does need more mods…