LC# 28: Winner, Siiw! Congratulations!

Sixth Task: Narcissism Is Fun

All right, time for things to get interesting. In this task, I want you to find yourself. Maybe you revisit yourself from your childhood, or see yourself in the future. Perhaps you meet up with your mirror self. Maybe you could even find your evil (or good) twin. Who knows? Give it a whirl and see what you come up with!

Base points:
Find yourself (past, present or future): 40 pts
Ask You a question about yourself (and get an answer): 40 pts

Secondary points:
Find an alternate version of yourself (maybe from another universe, like where everyone is a super hero…): 20 pts
Find your polar opposite (evil/good twin): 30 pts

Repeatable points:
For every additional question you ask yourself: 10 pts
For every different version of yourself: 10 pts

What are the current standings? :grin:
Edit: Didn’t know you were sick, get well soon!

Oh you people and wanting to know how you’re doing :razz:

Current Standings

1. KauaiDreamer |40|
  2. Puce |400|
  3. Starrygwee |130|
  4. Unseen_Eye |0|
  5. mattias |365|
  6. ZRVera |345|
  7. GHOSTIE11 |205|
  8. EllyEve |100|
  9. Dryalantha |500|
  10. Siiw |435|
  11. Idanl09 |170|
  12. cookymonster |10|
  13. Thorn |180|
  14. BeRightBack |225|
  15. Lucid_Sockhat |0|
  16. JC? |20|

Please PM me if you’ve found an error in your points for either correction or explanation.

+2 short LDs.

[spoiler]One was in my elderly home in which I woke up hearing the audio queue “you’re dreaming”. I had trouble trouble acting freely because I was doubting my dream state, even after a couple of RC and dream signs. The only lucid act was taking my bird outside, because I didn’t have to be afraid of it flying away (which is a pretty common theme in my nightmares). My mom didn’t agree, because she kept trying to get the bird back inside.

The 2nd I was riding my bike when it hit me when I was dreaming. This time I actually remembered something on my LD to-do list, which was looking at the night sky. I saw a few constellations, including Orion. All stars weren’t dots, but more like glowing snow crystals. It wasn’t really mind blowing, but still nice. After that I decided to ring the doorbell of a random home, but I started doubting my lucidity again and ran away.
I woke up, wrote my dream in my DJ and was suddenly scared stiff by a burglar in my room. I ran away and woke up for real. Another FA that got me fooled. (Having to write down the same dream twice is never funny. :huh:) [/spoiler]

Two more days on this task!

/me sends lucid vibes.

+1 short LD +1 medium LD
Both low lucidity so couldn’t remember the tasks.

BeRightBack: |40 lucid pts|

Dryalantha: |20 short + 30 medium = 50 lucid pts|

I’ll have the final task posted once I am out of classes later today. In the meantime, make sure to post any stray LD’s. And remember, you can complete tasks in an ND and still get points for it!

[center]Final Task: Explore the Cosmos
For this last task, we’re gonna do something simple and fun. Just explore the universe. Yep, that’s it. Well, ok, you can explore alternate universes too, but in this case I just want you guys to have fun and enjoy :cool:[/center]

Base Points:
Go into space: 30 pts
Explore another world: 30 pts

Secondary Points:
Visit an alternate universe: 30 pts
Find your family/friends in that alternate universe (and yes, if you find an alternate version of yourself it counts for the last task): 20 pts

Repeatable Points:
For every additional new world you visit: 10 pts
For every additional alternate universe: 5 pts
For every additional alternate version of family or friends: 5 points

Go on now, get! You have a lot of traveling to do. And remember, ND’s can count toward the tasks![/center]

One short and one long LD [community.ld4all.com/t/siiws-16th-book-of-dreams/34691/1)

I visited Ceeia, but that isn’t really an unknown world for me.

I was in a meeting room with the Men In Black, this time MIB from the Will Smith movie and not MIB from my novel, so it was friendly zany funtimes. There was an imposter at the meeting, from an alien race that had two eyes on the right side of the head, and we had to run around looking for him. While the theme was optimistically tangential, I’m pretty sure the setting was still on Earth. :tongue:

For those interested, I finally managed to break my dry spell :grin:

clicky

I’m back to the forum after a while! This LC was really cool, I was reading the posts… seems so fun… I’m looking forward for the nexts I’ll join for sure.

Meanwhile I will do theses LC challanges as a personal goals! (;

• 2 short LD’s
    I tried to do the month Quest but I could not put my hand in my head so… fail. :sad:
    I love the last task!! :grin:

I feel like I lost my interest of LDs :sad: … haven’t had one for a while now.

A medium LD, and i did the “face your fears” task:

[community.ld4all.com/t/siiws-16th-book-of-dreams/34691/4)

We even defeated it :cool:

One more medium LD for me too. It was so detailed that I even saw people’s faces :happy:

No, not really, the dream was about people’s faces so of course they had to be there. But it still was vivid.

I had about a 5 minute LD, just trying to accomplish my goal.

One more short LD. How I love random LDs in the morning! :tongue:

One medium and one short LD last night. Which is probably the most amount of LDs I had in a day. Yay! :smile:

Ok I’m giving you guys until tomorrow night to throw in any last second LD’s. I’ll have point updates either tonight or tomorrow.