NO New Mod positions available - don't apply within ;P

lol

Actually, you never mentioned April Fools Day in your post.

So were all the mods conspiring? I may sound desperate, but the forum definately is becoming busier and maybe it does need more mods…

well i am sure Q will let you be a mod on one condition.

9.95 per month and it can be yours, but wait there is more, access chargers and actuall use of mod powers will cost an extra 0.55 per use and a over all yearly charge of 92.65 *

• actually Q u could make a fair bit of money this way :razz: lol dangours tho

:rofl: No thanks.

Shhh!! Don’t give Q ideas. Does it need more mods. It looks like the forum is fine to me. Prehaps in the future as demands rise, and mods get (more) lazy :tongue:

I wouldn’t mind being a mod, but there are probably people who can dovote more time to the forum than me.

hmmmmm ideas lol i bet Q thought of it already.

U b a good mod i see your helpful posts all over da place and same with r3mot, that skeptic will always keep me comming abck for more lol, yer thats right i watching you.

But i say no more, you kno0w how to be a mod PAY ! $

Q is so gonna kill me when she reads this

:wink:

Who, me? Skeptic? Thank you :smile:

lol damn right

Hmm, some spiritual stuff has to be fitted into the wikibook somewhere (see sig)

Lol, PasQuales just come online now. Lol.

me and spirtual hmm i dont know lol. Q been on 4 a while but i think she has seen this and just rolled her eyes, i mean wow we are crazy…or she hasnt seen it yet and will roll her eyes when she does :happy:

Prehaps she is avoiding this topic. Maybe I should post her about it :tongue:

better u them me atm lol, but she left… she will b back and when she does we will find all of our log in access denied :cry:

I also would like to be on the consideration list to become a Mod. Thanks. :smile:

LOL-I fell for it hook , line, and sinker. Pasquale deserves an oscar for her convincing performance. :cool_laugh:

Hahahaha I truly agree!
:biggrin: Congrats Q for your charming performance! :wink:

I realised it was an april fool as soon as I hit the submit button but it was too late. :happy:

lol i read through it first clicked the link, and then laughed, glad that i got here a day late :razz:

:gni: dm7 & da’s joke inspired me to do one as well… I never thought ppl would fall for it, b/c it seemed so obvious.

now I hope not that when we really do need new mods nobody will believe it :tongue:

Edit:

NB: Technodreamer, R3m0t and Timeless_soul… :lmao: you are crazy :peek: Why should i kill you, you are so much more fun alive :tongue:

lmfao omg Q is evil :eek: :devil: