NO New Mod positions available - don't apply within ;P

:rofl: No thanks.

Shhh!! Don’t give Q ideas. Does it need more mods. It looks like the forum is fine to me. Prehaps in the future as demands rise, and mods get (more) lazy :tongue:

I wouldn’t mind being a mod, but there are probably people who can dovote more time to the forum than me.

hmmmmm ideas lol i bet Q thought of it already.

U b a good mod i see your helpful posts all over da place and same with r3mot, that skeptic will always keep me comming abck for more lol, yer thats right i watching you.

But i say no more, you kno0w how to be a mod PAY ! $

Q is so gonna kill me when she reads this

:wink:

Who, me? Skeptic? Thank you :smile:

lol damn right

Hmm, some spiritual stuff has to be fitted into the wikibook somewhere (see sig)

Lol, PasQuales just come online now. Lol.

me and spirtual hmm i dont know lol. Q been on 4 a while but i think she has seen this and just rolled her eyes, i mean wow we are crazy…or she hasnt seen it yet and will roll her eyes when she does :happy:

Prehaps she is avoiding this topic. Maybe I should post her about it :tongue:

better u them me atm lol, but she left… she will b back and when she does we will find all of our log in access denied :cry:

I also would like to be on the consideration list to become a Mod. Thanks. :smile:

LOL-I fell for it hook , line, and sinker. Pasquale deserves an oscar for her convincing performance. :cool_laugh:

Hahahaha I truly agree!
:biggrin: Congrats Q for your charming performance! :wink:

I realised it was an april fool as soon as I hit the submit button but it was too late. :happy:

lol i read through it first clicked the link, and then laughed, glad that i got here a day late :razz:

:gni: dm7 & da’s joke inspired me to do one as well… I never thought ppl would fall for it, b/c it seemed so obvious.

now I hope not that when we really do need new mods nobody will believe it :tongue:

Edit:

NB: Technodreamer, R3m0t and Timeless_soul… :lmao: you are crazy :peek: Why should i kill you, you are so much more fun alive :tongue:

lmfao omg Q is evil :eek: :devil:

i still wanna be mod from last time i asked lmao :eh:

pasQuale wrote:

That was what made it so good. :lol:

You had people either way. I was 99% sure it was a joke, but I had to post anyway just on the 1% chance you were not kidding.

At least I did not fall for Dm7 and dark matters jokes.

Just don’t ask on April fools day. :smile:

Yes, well I was 70% sure it was a proper question. And 30% sure it was a joke.

I didn’t notice any difference :eh:

:tongue: