Mar 15th

And still no apology for using the mass deaths and suffering of people for your personal entertainment/ego-propping?

Aparently you seem to think Im amuned to the suffering in which you explain. Ill be in the same boat as everyone else. You would have to understand my beliefs on this. Like I said I honestly think at some point it will all become a chaotic blure as we cross over into a more dream like state. That is why we are here. To expirance that. Then we will do it all over again while keeping our spiritual DNA intact, and in the next life it will be unlocked again as we remmber why we are all here. This isnt a entertainment thing for me. The story has been written, and nothing can stop what is to come. God didnt put us in this Matrix to suffer, but to expirance, and grow. Dont panic… Everything will be O.K. We are all here for a reason, we are all LDers for a reason. The internet is here to further along our spiritual growth. Unlock yourselves, and remmber why you are here.

Its all about faith, and love. Remmber that for whenever it happens. Plus if it happens it happens. Were dying anyway. I would go further into how I believe, but I know I would be flamed then. Ill will say this. To people who die, and will die, and have died in the past… Nobody NOBODY suffred. Even the ones who burned in fires, or drowned. Nobody suffers, but thats all on say on that.

@ Ellyeve and Blenderman - where do you read that I am ‘gloating’ about what has happened or wanting something like this to happen!!?

When I first read this prediction I knew I was going to be very far away from my home and family in a third world developing country for two weeks for my work. The last thing I want to happen, especially now, is some disaster that could jeopardise my return home.

Obviously you don’t know me well enough to know that I am just as critical as most regarding such things - I am only openly ‘surprised…astonished… etc’ that someone had posted a date that something big was going to happen. I really don’t have the time to go scrambling through the internet looking into the details of where the date came from - and like I posted, I don’t really care. Secondly, I don’t even really care what it ‘could mean’ in terms of pole shifts and end of the world doomsday scenarios. I make up my own mind.

But I take offence at you insinuating me as insensitive (truncating my second post even!).

I am only curious as to why you would be so primed to read my posts as such. Reread them… from a perspective of surprise and not gloating and you will get a different message.

Since I quoted you, and mixed the rant in with my real points, I can see how you would get that impression and for that I apologize. My accusations of insensitivity were directed at the original poster, Kava, and he’s explained himself enough that I’ll just agree to disagree.

I maintain that approximations still don’t hold water, though. It’s like being surprised that fire is so often the perfect temperature to burn paper, which is hardly critical.

What Blenderman was saying on the last page reminded me a lot of an article I read recently… I really don’t believe there’s going to be a doomsday any time soon.

Also, to clear up some misconceptions about the pole-shift, the worst thing that will happen is that compasses will point to the wrong directions. Why the heck would North shifting to South spell doom and despair for everyone?

@Carnun. Yes gloating might have been somewhat of a strong term. Though there are lots of people who are, you were not gloating in your post and I am very sorry for saying so. I guess I read your post when coming up with my own post in my head and two things that did not belong together got intertwined.
In my own defence when reading your first post I did not know that you didn’t know the origin of these ‘predictions’ and if you would have known that at the time it would have been a different case (does that sentence even make sense? :hmmm:) Hope that is cleared up.

@moonsong. Great article! I love that! Anyway maybe you made the connection yourself but did any of you realise that this is what astrology is based on?

Well, it’s already March 15th,

Everything seems normal around here, however, there’s a radiation leak happening in Fukushima Daiishi nuclear plant. I just can’t say nothing happened.

Like i knew, nothing happened or will happen

thanks Blenderman and EllyEve for your posts clarifying your sentiments. Much appreciated and no hard feelings harboured here. :smile:

I had written something more elaborate twice already, but the internet where I am sucks… and I keep losing my posts… so… it will have to wait.

/me yawns.

I thought I was about to sleep through it. Well, 12 1/2 hours to go from here.

Still waiting for the big boom

I feel bad for Japan right now not just because of the earthquake and tsunami stuff even though it was a whopping 8.9 on the richter scale but feel there unlucky with radiation related problems. Im pretty sure they were the only ones to ever be majorly nuked … twice. Nagasaki and Hiroshima if i spelled the right hopefully. we (and by we I mean America) had so many stockpiled and once we used them for the first time we as a nation were holy **** that didn’t end well for them and never used them. now they have leakage in there nuclear plants. Radiation takes a long time to go away and for any fallout players i will make a reference to rad-away which is a fictional thing. we only can just wait it out. we can take pills to resist it(potassium iodide i think) but once its there it there to stay for a long long time. oh and i have some of those pills because i live right next to a nuclear power plant in PA limerick :content:

And…nothing happened.

Who knew.

Yeah, I’m calling this one as a dud. Now I just have to wait until 01/01/13 to do the exact same thing.

Already 16th here, though I feel bad for what happened in Japan as well :sad:

dances around the bed singing: "I’m a survivor, I’m gonna make it, I will survive, Keep on survivin

I actually get tired off all these ‘doom dates’. It makes people negative :sad:

Not only that, it also shows once again how easily some people can be controled by fear.

Am I right kava? :tongue:

There’s no real need for it, but I promised, and I’m not someone to go back on my word:
:gni: hihi… ha… haha… :lmao: Whahaha!.. :lol: WHaaHAahha! :rofl: WHAHAHAHAAAAA! :ebil:

Yeah that’ll do. Anyway, welcome everyone to the wait for 21/12/12! Hope it’ll be a bit more exiting than yesterday. I was acutally disapointed: back on new years eve 2000 at least we had some good fireworks, but this was just boring. Didn’t even see no comet :sad:

Anyway conspiracy and nonsense forgotten, we mustn’t forget that something bad is actually going on in the real world (as if you could forget), which is not to be laughed at. Though I can’t help but see the irony; people freezing in the snow and wintercold while they can’t get a reactor to cool down… Anyway: they need help people! I think most of us are living in enough wealth to be able to give something so do!

Oh and just to clear things up:

You might want to reread your history, that’s not really how it went.