Why dont i become lucid?

like 1.5 month ago i had a dream which was really strange and so strange that at last i knew it was a dream, then i was kinda scared and told myself to wake up, and had a false awakening before realy waking up.

Then i got really interested in LDs and read loads about it, had a proper LD (first and only proper one) in which i just suddenly knew i was dreaming, then i tried reality checks and words really change, and i fly. Best experience i have ever had.

Then i read much more and different methods and I almost ask myself like 100 times every day if I am dreaming ( basically it just pops up on my mind ever 5- 10 mins?) but in my dreams I never realize or ask myself that. I don’t keep a ddream journal because every time i try to do, I just don’t know how to write it out, I do however record all my dreams onto my ipod every morning, and it is frustrating to say that " OF COURSE!" when i remember some detail in the dream that should have gave it away.

What should i do?

This is why you don’t become lucid - a dream journal is extremely important and you seriously should get one immediately - if you record your dreams in as great detail as possible as often as possible then your brain will realize that your dreams are important, and you will start noticing more and more details in the dreams.

It’s true important but still i don’t have a dream journal and i have had 3 LD s so far :smile:

You may be able to have LD’s without one, but you’ll probably end up getting a lot more with one. A DJ tends to increase the overall vividness of your dreams. The more lifelike a dream is, the more likely you’ll be able to catch DS.

I record my dreams in my mobile phone, because I am to lazy to wright them down ^^

I have maybe 2-3 LDs in a month :smile: