NO New Mod positions available - don't apply within ;P

I also would like to be on the consideration list to become a Mod. Thanks. :smile:

LOL-I fell for it hook , line, and sinker. Pasquale deserves an oscar for her convincing performance. :cool_laugh:

Hahahaha I truly agree!
:biggrin: Congrats Q for your charming performance! :wink:

I realised it was an april fool as soon as I hit the submit button but it was too late. :happy:

lol i read through it first clicked the link, and then laughed, glad that i got here a day late :razz:

:gni: dm7 & da’s joke inspired me to do one as well… I never thought ppl would fall for it, b/c it seemed so obvious.

now I hope not that when we really do need new mods nobody will believe it :tongue:

Edit:

NB: Technodreamer, R3m0t and Timeless_soul… :lmao: you are crazy :peek: Why should i kill you, you are so much more fun alive :tongue:

lmfao omg Q is evil :eek: :devil:

i still wanna be mod from last time i asked lmao :eh:

pasQuale wrote:

That was what made it so good. :lol:

You had people either way. I was 99% sure it was a joke, but I had to post anyway just on the 1% chance you were not kidding.

At least I did not fall for Dm7 and dark matters jokes.

Just don’t ask on April fools day. :smile:

Yes, well I was 70% sure it was a proper question. And 30% sure it was a joke.

I didn’t notice any difference :eh:

:tongue:

I want to be a mod!

dreams of being a mod :dream:

:user: :wizard: :cry: :devil:

Easty - read the whole thread :content: giggles.

frim my twisted mind that is evil :eek: but then i say that 2 ppl in the hopes that is the way they will take it, maybe it is teh look in my eyes that scares them, maybe it is teh words…maybe it is the fact they know it is true :content:

Peace

Richard :bounce:

Timeless_soul, don’t you get fed up with writing:

everytime.

:cry: u dont love me :cry:

well i could put it in my sig but then i would have to ditch something more out of there… i dont know.

i spose somtimes it can be a pain but most of the time i not notice it… maybe i have beena round forums a bit 2 long :content:

i dk tech. Should i stop putting it?

LOL. That cracked me up, TimeLess_Soul.

I think it’s nice. The little :bounce: is great.

lol alrightie then i will keep it :wink:

hey TS, technically your sig isn’t correct… you state that you haven’t walked in a mirror yet, but you mean you haven’t gone through one yet… you should state: i do this all the time, why? :tongue:

sorry couldn’t resist.

lol omg how did i not c that. infact i am just gonan blow taht away lol thanx Q.

I must have looked like such a tool

What? Why not just:

Smilie+Peace,
Richard
“Learn from the past, Live in the Present, Look to the future”

A tool :confused:

You mean a fool.