Interesting choice of actions

Hy all!

Few days back I had some disturbing dreams, one night I had 2 ND and I didn’t become lucid, and after waking my day was a mess… In one dream I was like in a call of duty game, or something very similar, and there was very much killing, but I don’t relay think that this dream was troubling me, but the second one… It still had some links to previous dream, I was in my backyard with a sniper and I shot my cat with 3 bullets in head, and the cat didn’t die, cat was just following me all day around with 3 bullets in her had… And like I said my all day was mess…

Then the next night I dream that I was with my friends in mine vineyard, and then came some kind of military and start asking questions on which we didn’t had any answers, and then they shot my friend in head [again somebody get shot in head :meh:], and after everything calms down, [later I found friend even shot in head he was alive, and he start getting better], I manage to look at my hands, and then I realized that I’m in a dream… And even though I was lucid and I was terrorized two nights in a row in my dreams, I still decided not to move from all this but to stay and get my revenge. I was thinking: now this is a dream, and you will get what you deserve. So I start flying, very high, while raising altitude I shouted HIGHER, HIGHER, because I wonted to see my enemies very good, then I put my left palm over right palm and create a fire, colored it in blue [I don’t know why, the only clue is that I like blue :smile:], and then I start to terrorized them…

And not long after that alarm went on and I woke up… So my question is: Is it normal to be hostile in that way even though you have a choice, because that was a LD!?

Peace!

First, congrats on the LD ! :smile: (Haven’t had one in a long while, so …you get me. :neutral: ).

Second, I don’t get your question. You were in a LD, you did what you wanted. What do you mean by “normal” ? The actions you take in a LD are as normal as you are - if they are conscious mostly.

Oh and you had a very good mentality there in the LD “I was thinking: now this is a dream, and you will get what you deserve.”. That’s the spirit, keep it that way.

Good luck on further LD’s ! :smile:

I’m usually more violent in my normal dreams than in my lucid ones. However… I have a lot of false lucid dreams (acting as if you’re lucid despite the fact that you’re unaware of the dream state). In those dreams I’m extremely violent and I often go on killing sprees.

Even in a few of my lucid dreams I’ve exhibited extreme aggression, particularly if someone was out to hurt me before I became lucid. I remember this one instance where a bully was beating me up in school, and I realized I was dreaming. I proceeded to quite literally tear him apart.

To me personally it’s no different to how I act in video games occasionally. My dream is my playing field, generally speaking. Sometimes I go with the flow of the dream, sometimes I take a moment to stand still and think about the possibilities.

The more lucid dreams you get, the more you’ll likely start experimenting more with what you can do. Last year I had my first experiences with dream guides and such, but I still have many lucid dreams where I just do what I’m feeling. If I happen to feel destructive… heh.

So I wouldn’t worry about it.

@ Don Anonymus:

Thanks. I was just a little bit surprised in the morning, because once I was in a LD I had at least 100 another possibilities, but I stick to revange, but to Svenshinhan post it looks like it’s perfectly normal…

@ Svenshinhan:

Thanks on the replay, so it looks like a normal choice of actions [sometimes], no more worries.

Thanks guys!

Peace!