Longest Lucid dream

After reading a thread about dream timers, I’ve become very curious as to just how long you can make a dream. How long was your longest LD, an I mean you, not some guy you read about.

I’ve had one for 2 days, I just did everything :smile:

its really hard to estimate the time of a lucid dream, but I’d say my longest mustve been at least half an hour, but slipping in an out of lucidity. My longest full lucid dream was about 10 minutes, but I was solid lucid the entire time.

Longest lucid was around 20 minutes, ND almost 1 week.

15 minutes, didn’t have full control, and was kinda blurry

Really? Wow, mine are on average like 45 minutes. I’m sure I’ve had longer, but my longest LD that I can remember was like 3 hours.

My longest lucid dream was about half an hour, maybe a little longer.

I’d like to get mine to at least a couple days. Someone whose username I knew once but now cannot recall said: “My dreams started getting longer when I started focusing on the quality rather than the length.” or something like that… :razz:

1day dream time and like 2-3 h real time i think not really sure.

This thread pretty much confirms time dilation. And sadly my longest LDs have been between 3 and 5 seconds… I’m just focusing on recall right now, and trying a little Stop, Drop, and Roll.

Dream time? I would have to say… 45 minutes to an hour. After that around half an hour… I did fade out of lucidness briefly for a fight though.

Other than that… maybe half an hour. I have lost lucidity a lot and I’ve even killed myself in LDs making them kind of short.

Seriously… I’ve killed myself in an LD twice now I believe.

It’s a bit confusing here, i think some meant dreamtime, others meant realtime.

I mean dreamtime, as in how long you feel you were in the dream, not how long you were sleeping

dream time, probably 15 minutes. Not sure for real time though.

I’m still waiting to get a REALLY long LD :happy:

Err… felt about an hour or two in dream time. About 20 minutes RL time. I think…I don’t remember too clearly :tongue:

About 10 seconds.

:uh: probably 5 mins

Four hours

About 4 minutes long was the one from last night. I posted it in my dream journal. It was my longest LD so far!

My longest LD was about 10 minutes long. Funny, when I had that dream I had to take vitamins (last year, maybe at October)… :uh: