Vividness of Lucid Dreams

Moved from Quest for Lucidity :tardis:

Hey Guys, This is the third question I have posted today sorry im just full of questions about lucid dreams :grin: Anyway, I have read and looked into lucid dreaming quite a bit over the last couple of years but i have just begun doing all of the steps. I have read that Lucid Dreams can be just as real or even realer :eek: I was just wondering if some of you out there that have gotten relativley good at LDing if you could tell me how real you have experienced and even if you had any good advice for a hopefull beginner. Thanks!! :grin:

LD’s and normal dreams can be very real. The more I work on my dream recall, the more vivid and real my dreams become. I can actually taste stuff in my dreams. Feel the texture of things (I touched the sun before). I’d advice you to get a dream journal and write in it every morning. Write everything in detail. Good luck.

Hey there! Thanks for the advice. Ive been keeping a Dream Journal for a while now and i noticed that that really helps and I remember almost every dream i have now. I have also been starting to dream about lucid dreams. For example like talking to my friends about LDing, etc. Is that in any way a sign that I might begin LDing anytime soon?

It looks like you are getting there, just be patient and determined… And never give up! :ok:

My advice is try practicing meditation daily. It will definitely improve your dream vividness. :yes: