Woohoo! A New LD!

alright, so last night I had my 11th LD :woo: they don’t come around often so that’s why I’m excited. :content:

this was by far the most vivid and the most control I’ve had in an LD.

ill jump to the part where I go lucid, So I’m walking around with two friends in this forest, with beautiful mountains and rocks around us, I GO LUCID and look around. It’s a very dim lucidity, so I yell “lucidity, increase!” and immediately the saturation and clarity boosted up! :happy: everything was almost glowing with color, I couldn’t believe it. I walked around for a little bit, looking at the AMAZING sky, it was this glowing, hazy blue with massive rocks jutting out. incredible.

I then started shooting planets into the sky, and my voice was all booming and echo-y, like I was god. Then I looked at my hands and there was numbers written all over them, so I put them down. I then wanted to see if I could inject lucidity into myself, so I reached into my back pocket to find a syringe , but it was empty, and then I lost lucidity and woke up :sad:

so I’m glad to see I’m improving with clarity and control, I just need to stay in longer! ALSO, I forgot to do the “talk to my pet” challenge, which I’m really mad about :grrr:

thanks for reading, and please tell me about your most vivid LD!

I whipped up a quick picture in photoshop of what it all looked like. There was a kind of rainbow hue over everything:

Cool, i had 3, is it as clear as life? i had low vivid , and other things you did in the other LD.

this one was pretty real I’d say, but definitely not as real as some people have had.

on a scale of 0 to 10 (zero being very black and dull, and ten being reality), I would give this an 8.5

some of the other things I’ve done in LD’s? fly mostly, and destroy stuff lol

Sounds and looks very very nice! :happy:

I am still trying to get mine very vivid. Still have this kind of time delay in my vision…

how did you learn to LD?

I read the guide right here on LD4all! That was about 1 year ago, and ever since I’ve just been reading different articles, trying different techniques, but only recently did I join the forum. Eventually it just kinda comes to you from reading about it so much and making it a part of your life :smile:

Sounds like a nice LD u had there pal :happy:. Myself i had a very long and vivid LD once upon a time and I kind of was smoking weed, flying, took of my clothes(somone said it makes lucidity last longer) and it worked, so I jumped in a river and swimmed some that was awesome =D you most try swim in LD it’s sweet.

Wow, nice LD man. I’ve only had one so far (actually I think you read about it and commented on the topic but I’m not sure) and it was low lucidity and rather boring. It was as vivid and clear as real life though, from what I remember my living room looked in the LD exactly like it does IRL. And as for the challenge thing… I’m not sure I wanna do that, it all seems uber confusing…

I really want to! That’s definitely on my list of LD tasks :content: