I have trouble believing in LD

RC’s will increase your awareness 10-fold.

Being aware throughout your day and constantly questioning your surroundings is called Lucid Living (LL). Do a search for it on google or here on LD4all. It’s not a method so much as a lifestyle, and it’s hard to do at first, but it will get easier.

mmmm
Verry intersting : https://ld4all.com/archive0205/viewtopic.php?t=1085
I’ll read about that!
Alaky

Alaky, I joined this site and started keeping a DJ just last month. I do numerous RCs during the day and since I started here I’ve already had an LD. For me RCs are the way to go, they can be very helpful. You see, all day I’m pretty much thinking, “Hmmm… I could be dreaming.” With that thought in my head I’m compelled to do an RC to see if I am indeed dreaming. It helps you to be more aware.

How may RCs are you doing in a day?

At least one per hour. I try to when people say my name and when I enter a room.

kk

Youll get it eventually! as they said before just do reality checks and read other DJ’s I constantly look at others dream journals and just last night in my dream i found my self thinking about dreaming in my dream and therefore i became lucid!!

Yeah , I wish…

Keep your hopes up! You’ll get it eventually. It just takes some longer than others.

The thing about techniques is that they’re not always set in stone… You have to personalize them and make them your own. I’m always thinking about ways to adjust techniques that might work better with myself and my brain. That can take time too, so keep a positive outlook! :wink:

Ok Thank you for all thoose tip! :smile:

Also, you are keeping a dream journal, right? It’s absolutely necessary to write down every single tidbit of info you can recall. I had stopped keeping a DJ a few months back, and I got 0 LDs. A month ago, I started keeping a DJ again, and I’ve already had 3 or 4 LDs. In fact, just a day after restarting my DJ, I got my first LD in months.

I have a DJ. I keep it the week-end because, the week, I don’t remember my dream because i’m awake by an alarm.

I so understand that, I don’t know why but it’s the same with me to, when alarm wakes me I just can’t remember any dreams, 99% of the time I wake myself, maybe we just don’t have a habit…

I totally agree with this, works the same way for me , no need for RC, but RC do help as well.

Hope you realize soon that you can do it, Good luck! :smile:

Alaky, when the alarm wakes you up try to set the alarm earlier and then just lay there with your eyes closed and try to remember.

Ok I’ll try this

Thank you

So today, I did 18 RC’s. Do you think it’s enough??
But I’m able to think to do it when the teacher talk, but when I’m busy, or when I talk to someone, I never think to do a RC.
Do you have tip for this?
Alaky

It doesn’t really matter how many RC’s you do daily. What’s most important is the thought you put into doing them. So like actually question yourself when you RC, instead of doing it inattentively. If you are doing them consciously then 18 sounds good :content: .

Ditto. Plus, if your superstitious, chai(18) is a Hebrew lucky number.

More on the topic of RCs but… The best time to do an RC is when its related to something that happens in your dreams often. For example i often have water dreams and dreams with my brother in them, so when i see water or my brother i do a RC to build a habit of doing it as soon as i see those keys. If your keeping your DJ it should be easy to find things u dream about often and try to corralate your RCs with the congruities.