I have trouble believing in LD

I totally agree with this, works the same way for me , no need for RC, but RC do help as well.

Hope you realize soon that you can do it, Good luck! :smile:

Alaky, when the alarm wakes you up try to set the alarm earlier and then just lay there with your eyes closed and try to remember.

Ok I’ll try this

Thank you

So today, I did 18 RC’s. Do you think it’s enough??
But I’m able to think to do it when the teacher talk, but when I’m busy, or when I talk to someone, I never think to do a RC.
Do you have tip for this?
Alaky

It doesn’t really matter how many RC’s you do daily. What’s most important is the thought you put into doing them. So like actually question yourself when you RC, instead of doing it inattentively. If you are doing them consciously then 18 sounds good :content: .

Ditto. Plus, if your superstitious, chai(18) is a Hebrew lucky number.

More on the topic of RCs but… The best time to do an RC is when its related to something that happens in your dreams often. For example i often have water dreams and dreams with my brother in them, so when i see water or my brother i do a RC to build a habit of doing it as soon as i see those keys. If your keeping your DJ it should be easy to find things u dream about often and try to corralate your RCs with the congruities.

I don’t use alarm clock but hardly remember one dream (just some fragments from it and key events. My DJ entries look like sentences with some notes :meh: :write:

I have difficulty to remember dreams because of the alarm. So I’ll try to remember my dream and find my dream sign.
Thanks for your help Y4ZT.
Alaky

Try mantra for waking up without alarm, it helps me in a great way, and you can use that for WBTB.

Yeah, but mantra to remember dream, mantra to wake up, you don’t think it’s to much mantra?

Remembering my dreams isn’t something I personally like to use a mantra for. My SC already knows that when I’m interested in DR and keeping a DJ that I’m interested in it, and it gets better. However, something like waking up at a certain time without an alarm clock is definitely something I would do because it doesn’t happen so easily for me. Really, I don’t even do techniques at all to have LDs (though it certainly helps to keep my Goal/Progress Journal), but I know others need them. However, I think remembering dreams can possibly be an “easier” task than waking yourself up.

I found it interesting how my roommate wakes herself up naturally whenever she wants in the mornings, so I thought she’d be a great lucid dreamer, but she doesn’t even want to remember her dreams. I’m sure she could, but she just doesn’t want to.

Basically, my point is that mantras are just reinforcing the message you give your subconscious. You already desire to remember your dreams and to wake up at a certain time. The mantras reinforce that, so I don’t think there’s “too many” mantras. The key is that you desire those two things, and you’re just telling yourself that you want them. If you tell yourself something over and over, you’re more likely to believe it. (Bad example, but if I make up a little lie about something and keep telling it, like how I really broke my one umbrella, sometimes I’ll even start believing it myself.)

Argh, I rambled just to answer one question. Oh well. Hope this helps. :content:

Mmm, verry interesting what your said. thank you :content:

Yesterday, I do a mantra for awake me at 7:30. I awake at 7:42 and I was so nervous to see if it was 7:30 that I forget my dream… fail.

@Alaky

If im woken by a source other than myself i tend to forget my dreams as well. If you have the presence of mind to wake up but close your eyes and lay like your still asleep and start thinking u can usualy start to peice together your dreams. Also ive had success going into the shower and closing my eyes and relaxing and having my dreams come back to me. I also have a fairly active mind where im constantly thinking about things so i tend to randomly think of something that resparks my dream memory at times.

And on the note of waking up, when i first started to try to LD and was realy excited i was waking up at the end of every REM cycle so i was able to get up as early as neccisary. I am currently working on gettin that back since i stopped trying to LD for a while.

It’s to much for one night, I use them separately, specific mantra for few days…

Ok thanks

Ok so after a some day of break, I’m back. I was sick, so I wasn’t easy to do a mantra. So now, I canremeber 1-2 dreams in a night. Is it enough? I don’t find my dream sign and I want to know how?
thanks
Alaky

Sure, I think it’s enough. Of course, I can’t really say myself, since if I have enough recall to have a good LD, I’m remembering more than 1-2 (unless I don’t want to, then that’s a different story). Usually you find dreamsigns through something that shows up commonly in dreams. It can be a bit harder to recognize dreams without having any dreamsigns, but usually I forget to find dreamsigns or use only really general ones that I’ve noticed over the years. However, most of the time, my LDs are not because I recognized DS.

Ok thanks

Hello
If I post my DJ, can you try to find my dream sign?